What's something we have NEVER bitched about before?

It’s not original but I can’t confirm the Seinfeld connection. It’s possible, but I think I got it from some other source.

When clerks at large department stores say “let me check if I have that in stock” instead of “let me check if we have that in stock”. You are not the fucking store, I might excuse it if you’re the owner, but even then…

I agree with the Neapolitan ice-cream complaint but just not for the obvious political implications. Those are bad enough but there are two other huge problems with it:

1. How in the hell are they making that crap in the first place? Don’t tell me, I would probably be disturbed. I imagine it is some kind of Aquafresh toothpaste type plot but, whatever it is, it isn’t natural and it is obviously a forced assimilation that doesn’t work. The flavors are in the same container but never really blend or compliment each other much like a prison with competing gangs.

2. More importantly, you have some hard choices to make when you buy ice-cream, choose a career or marry a spouse. You can’t have everything you want in one neatly packaged container because the quality of the individual components will suffer. Make a real decision and stick with it. Neapolitan ice-cream sends the wrong message and is a horrific metaphor for life itself.

Same. Tasting “real” strawberry ice cream has spoiled me.

Has anyone bitched about how Wizards of the Coast is screwing control strategies and making a game solely about creatures attacking?

The pathetic lack of taste of most fast-foot hamburgers. We argue Big Mac v Whopper as if it means something, when all of the chain burgers taste like cardboard.

Has anyone ever complained about the repressed rage and PTSD from women who survived getting an “Epilady” as a gift in the 70s?

“Honey, did you like you gift?”
“…”
Rack-shack

MLB Hype-and-Promo Department run amok, making the Yankees wear red caps on Fourth of July? (In the field, but not batting helmets).

Wow! That’s actually a pretty serious and hefty violation of sovereignty, and… I’d never even heard of it before.

The SDMB has had threads about the revocation of the Edict of Nantes…but not on the Treaty of Trianon.

I think you win (and Hungary, alas, loses!)

I hate the chocolate flavor. Nasty.

“My wife wants to blow me too often”.

Anyone ever make that complaint here? :smiley:

You mean what have we, the SDMB community, have never bitched about in a thread before?

Has there ever been a thread bitching about females posting in a thread where males are discussing male issues (like, preferences in underwear fabric), and asking for dick pix?

The clock has started. How long before we see that very thread? :slight_smile:

Place your bets…

Penis ensues…

If the government regulates the launch of satellites and the their control, why can it not fully regulate the transmissions and content of satellite radio?

If it can’t now, what can be done to change this?

Here’s a picture of Homer Simpson. Notice anything strange about it? Look at the knot on his necktie. Do these animators not know that the tie goes horizontally across the front of the knot and then down to form the dangling part? And so the stripes across the knot should be turned 90 degrees from the stripes on the rest of the tie. They should still be diagonal, but going the other way! Damn that cheeses me off.

I just saw them make the same mistake on Family Guy. Honestly, people, it’s not difficult.

It was unfair the way they treated Austria and Hungary as the bad guys just because they had their names up on the marquee. The Czechs, the Slovaks, the Poles, the Ukrainians, the Romanians, the Italians, the Croats, the Slovenes, and the Serbs who had also been part of the Habsburg Empire were allowed to just walk away from all responsibility for the war.

If you think you’re upset about fast-foot burgers, imagine how Usain Bolt feels!

A person I know who was stationed there mentioned once that they would get bored and use those black indelable markers to draw bow ties on them…:eek::dubious::smiley:

I never thought about it quite like tat before, but you’re absolutely right on both counts!

All of you bitching about Neapolitan ice-cream have obviously never tasted the real, small-family business organic hand-crafted stuff, like I have shipped to me in liquid nitrogen containers directly from Neapolita.