What's something we have NEVER bitched about before?

Naples, Neapolitan is the adjective for things pertaining to the Italian region/former country of Naples. (Though a quick Google shows apparently there’s a micronation called Neapolita in the middle of Naples, Florida).

(Yes, I know your post was a joke, still)

The reason we don’t, is we already have more dick pics than we can handle. if we posted asking for them, we’d be flooded…in dicks.

My dogs are too nice and adorable. People keep wanting to pet them and I just want to walk. I’ve actually been known to turn and take a different route if I see members of their fan clubs are outside.

And she ALWAYS wants to swallow it, so freakin inconsiderate.

Perhaps you prefer …by dicks?

Beets?
Handkerchiefs?
Rubber Ducks?

http://api.ning.com/files/zkGb0X42pMQGKrKgPf4JEy6Trn88nH*1E68XzAR880J7Z-nH3QlWV69jvh9HAzhGxAyyWYXrryjTYI8b-mufSTNvte7GYamr/hongkongduck01.jpg

How about bitching about having too much money? Has anyone seriously done that here? I’m not talking about “I’ve got money burning a hole in my pocket, give me some ideas how to spend it” but rather something along the lines of “I have way too much money and it’s really making me unhappy to be so well off.”

I’ll trade my strawberry for your chocolate.

If you’re on the Paleo diet, you can’t have Neopolitan ice cream. You have to make do with Paleopolitan ice cream.

Anyway, I know we’ve had Pit threads about guys who spit their gum into public urinals. Now I’d like to pit people who chew gum in the shower in their own homes. I’ve taken approximately 20,000 showers and baths, and never once chewed gum while doing so. I doubt you the reader of this post has ever done so either. So I think we can all agree on the opprobrium of this practice.

I think this has actually been bitched about before. But not the 4th of July, Memorial Day. And not the Yankees because - surprise! - there are 29 other teams in baseball who have to do the same thing :slight_smile:

I hate the Yankees as much as any red-blooded American, but the same color hat as the equally-hated Cincinnati Reds? That’s too much for MLB to ask! :mad:

When it comes to online dating, I’m forced to settle for women who are willing to settle for me! Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel!

I’ve never seen such sad, desperate women. I deserve better, dammit.

Why must Jello be flavoured like Koolaid? What kind of horrible Western bastard conspiracy is this? And the worst part is they’ve duped entire cultures into thinking it must be so.

But, nay. There exists (check your Chinese grocer!), fabulous and delicately flavoured Passionfruit gelatin, and Mango, and Lovely honeydew Melon. And, (brace yourselves), they actually taste lovely and refreshing, and light, y’know, like fruit kinda can. Not syrupy sweet in only Artifical Jello flavours that taste like nothing natural in the slightest.

And why don’t the masses suspect anything? Because it’s a huge scandalous conspiracy…

…but I’ve said to much already!

…I gotta go, remember you didn’t hear this from me, got it?

…and, no matter what, ----/-don’t drink the Koolaid!

…did you hear som

No anchovies, please

Yeah, like we haven’t covered that one before.

That bowling ball! It’s my wife!

No anchovies? You’ve got the wrong man, I spell my name…Danger.

Is it possible to genetically modify tea and coffee into a hybrid plant that can be grown in a back yard or a window box?
Would you ever consider a car with easily removed/stored rear seats to decrease weight and increase fuel economy? Assumes that when in and properly attached, they were just as safe. (Picturing each had a very large and advanced 6-pin LEGO connection in/out)

I like the seats that fold down. It’s about usable space for me, not economy. In my old minivan, I had to store the seats somewhere. Somewhere with spiders.

But the yellow skin and three fingers you have a problem with?

You say that like it’s a bad thing…

Why isn’t there a button on cats that disables their claws?