What's the "Dirtiest" thing a partner has ever you asked for? (NSFW and probably TMI as well!)

Just talk about baseball…

A 6’10" submissive/bottom? I think I like your life. :smiley:

You tell her that she isn’t permitted to orgasm. If she does, there will be negative consequences, usually beginning with an even longer length of time before permission is granted again. It’s psychological dominance, and not at all unusual amongst D/s practitioners. Works for men too, but in their case you can also bring in tools to aid the task of control/denial.

To go down on me in a room full of sleeping people.

One of whom, it turned out later, wasn’t so asleep.

Have sex in a public park. I was terrified we were going to get caught, which I suppose added to the thrill.

Although having sex in his parents’ house while they were asleep in the bedroom upstairs runs a close second. One night (we were there for over a week) we heard the living room door creak open and I almost had a heart attack and tried unsuccessfully to hide between the wall and the bed. I swear, I have never experienced such sheer terror in my life. Thank God it was a false alarm. And we even managed to finish.

I’ll decline to add my own but just wanted to say one thing:

So that new OnStar upgrade is really worth it, huh? :slight_smile:

One GF asked me to drink her pee; another liked pearl necklaces (not the jewelry) and facials (not the spa kind). Another liked to fuck in the woods while we were out hiking.

Someone once asked me to fuck at a wedding where my parents were present.

I considered it, if only for the thrill, but there was really no place to go, and I refused politely.

A college roomate brought his girlfriend, who was my friend too, into our dorm room where I was trying to sleep and screwed her. The dirty part I found out later was that he was hoping I would join in. On her I guess.

My wife wanted me to boink her in the family restroom of our regular grocery store. The kid was with us. Oh, and we turned the stroller so he wasn’t watching. Also, he was 8 months old so don’t call CPS on us.