What's the most interesting car you saw today?

I’ve seen one. I saw an AAT1 plate on 9/18.

This was at a car show and there were a lot of spectacular cars there but this one caught my interest.

It was a 1966 Honda S600. https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod/images/1966-honda-s600-roadster-bat-106-65f48c293c202.jpg?crop=1.00xw:0.845xh;0,0.0937xh&resize=640:\\*

It was Honda’s entry into the automotive world. While it looked like a motorcycle engine with 4 side draft carburetors it was designed for a car. It only made 57 hp but revved to 9500 rpm. The power went to a standard rear axle hub but that drove individual chain drives to the wheels making it an independent suspension. The front fenders were welded in place like a Sunbeam Tiger.

Saw this cute Lambo at the gym yesterday. Needs to be Yellow, because it’s so low, you could trip over it.

I know where there is one of these rotting in the desert sun. At least it was there several years ago…

In a weird coincidence, today I saw a Ineos Grenadier SUV (I guess they call it the “station wagon” but really it’s an SUV) in nearly the same spot I saw the Quartermaster a few weeks back. This is almost making me doubt my memory that the other one was the Quartermaster pickup version, because what are the chances I’d see two different Ineos’s in close to the same spot on the same road? But I am 99% sure the one I saw previously was a pickup, and this was a different Ineos I saw today.

Then later when I was almost home, I turned behind an early 1960s Thunderbird convertible as I pulled onto my street.

Was there an enigmatic blonde driving?