Whats this Simpsons episode?

Alright in the epsiode Marge is mad at Homer (that should narrowit down). That all I remember from the plot but I remember this one scene where Homer is hiding in the back of the car while Marge is driving and he’s saying things like " We’ll be together forever," and Marge thinks its in her head. Also Homer’s clothes were pretty raggedy.

Ah, that was just on in my parts. Not sure of the title or number, but I know Homer was teaching a relationship course and was telling intimate details about his and Marge’s sex life. He invites the class to dinner, where the subject piques (peaks?) and Marge throws Homer out. He goes to live in Bart’s treehouse, and reaches said raggedy stage in, like, six hours.

That’s pretty much where your scene comes in.

It’s from the first season episode, “Secrets of a Successful Marriage”. Homer teaches an adult education class and tells all sorts of secrets about Marge, so she throws him out. He moves into Bart’s treehouse and gets so pitiful she finally takes him back.

Alright, I thought it was in a later season then that. Thanks.

So Mr. X says to Mrs. Y, “Marge, if this doesn’t get your motor running, my name isn’t Homer J. Simpson.”

That episode was in season five, though: http://snpp.com/episodes/1F20.html . You might be thinking of the one where Homer was in the doghouse for dancing with a stripper; that was in season one.

Total accuracy in 30 minutes or your free registration back.

…we’ve got the Simpson’s on lock down.

That’s because this is a house of learning, not a … place of … hearing about things!

Hey Interface, good job.

Best…Simpson’s…quote…ever.

Or at least one of the best.

What is a wedding? The dictionary defines it as “the process of removing weeds from one’s garden.”

Home: Marge, look at me: we’ve been separated for a day, and I’m as dirty as a Frenchman!

Abe: Just eat the damn orange!

Homer: [hearty laughter] And how’s my little major-leaguer? Catch any junebugs today?
Bart: Oh, me and Milhouse took some mail from the mail truck and threw it down the sewer.
Homer: Son, I know you meant well, but that wasn’t the right thing to do.
Bart: What the hell are you talking about? You’re the one who double-dared us.
Homer: Why you little – [strangles Bart]

Homer: Keep up the roughhousing, son! Without a strong male presence in the house, you could turn sissy overnight! [resumes scrubbing his underwear] Oh, these stubborn grass stains.

Truly, the series was at a peak.

Anyone else misread this as “pants”?

Yeah, these are precisely the ways in which I want to be quoted. :rolleyes: :smiley:

How classic is that? LOL.

Obviously not in the same episode, but another quote that reminds me of is Principal Skinner’s describing an ‘anonymous’ student who spoke up about the lunch menu: "A certain agitator Lisa S… no, that’s too obvious… let’s say L. Simpson!’