What's with the extreme reactions in Donald Trump?

Donald Drumpf is an influence peddler who’s backed political candidates and has confessed/claimed on live TV during a debate to paying them to do whatever he wants them to.

That’s because Trump is one of the influence peddlers.

The OP is so disingenuous as to not warrant further direct address. As for whether or not Trump deserves ridicule and scorn:

Given his previous loyalties to the Clintons, it would not surprise me one bit to learn his actual plan is to shatter the Republican party while simultaneously locking up the significant lunatic fringe of their electorate. He knows he’s being a cow–FFS he makes Andrew Dice-Clay seem presidential–and that people will vote against him. That’s the point. The other half of the plan is for Clinton to clinch the Democratic nomination–which seemed so easy when her competition was Professor Milquetoast and some unknown rabid Jewish commie. Should she do that, and the race narrow to Trump v. Clinton, Ms. Clinton can rest assured she will be the next president, and Mr. Trump can enjoy elevated notoriety while he does business as usual. He is many things, but Trump is not a fool.

Now, now, Trump was just practicing for his first meeting with Putin.

Or, alternatively, Trump really does believe that he’s the smartest person in the room and that if he were in charge he could just roll up his sleeves and Get Things Done. We’re not looking at a master manipulator here - we’re looking at a vain, petty man who holds 30-year grudges over the size of his fingers, constantly speaks before thinking about what he means to say and doesn’t bother to make sure anything he’s saying is based on any source than his own status as smartest person in the room, and is constantly taking every available opportunity to remind everyone around him that he’s very rich, very smart, and everybody loves him.

And by “Democrat collective,” you mean Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and Mitt Romney?

I don’t think I’ve ever heard Hillary use Trump’s name. Except when talking about the campaign contributions she got from him, of course.

What about when she attacked him for being sexist, and then he mentioned her husband and she never brought it up again.

I’m not convinces that said Powers actually be. They can throw some money around, but money ain’t what it used to be what with social media and the internet. Their powers have been greatly diminished from what they be a generation ago.

In all deference to the rest of your post, have you seen who’s been in the room with him lately? Not sure I’d be eager to disagree with him on that point. :slight_smile:

(post shortened)

As a businessman, Trump donated to many politicians, including Romney and the Clintons. It was good for business.

Assad is as much a terrorist as the people he’s fighting. And he’s nuts. He’s stayed in power so long by killing everyone who opposes him and sucking up to Russia.

Why should she bring it up again now? Hillary Clinton wants Trump to get the nomination.

And how exactly is this different than most politicians?

As far as I can tell, Trump is just honest about it while the rest of the pols try to hide it.

Slee

Something she said a few weeks back pales in comparison to the daily Republican pile-on of how Trump is a walking disaster. “My party has gone batshit crazy,” isn’t that what Lindsey Graham just recently said?

Lindsey Graham? Isn’t he one of the former GOP candidates for President? He may think that the guy(s) who beat him aren’t good enough to have beaten him but they did beat him. The voters have spoken.

The voters are batshit insane.

The Clintons took a poke at Trump and they both turned tail and ran when Trump counter-poked. Yep, Hillary really wants Trump to get the nomination so they can go face-to-face from the convention to the general. :smack: And the Democrats really wanted to lose control of both houses of Congress during Obama’s reign. :smack:

As if there aren’t lunatics in every country in the world. Or deluded religious fundamentalists. Or inveterate liars who believe every word that they say regardless of its actual truth.

Let’s not try to twist things too much. People who have been labeling him racist, sexist, a clown, a liar, and SIMILAR to Hitler have only to quote his multitude of comments along these lines to have credibility. Your unsubstantiated claims are the ones which lack it.

Really?

Have you been watching anything of what Trump says? He is the one who started with the ridicule.

So tell me…do you seriously and realistically believe Donald Trump has your “best interests at heart?”