What's your current Desktop Background/Wallpaper?

This is my current wallpaper but I found this old screen-capture of a previous one when I uploaded the first and thought I’d share it as well. I browse deviantart for wallpapers all the time when bored and currently have 134 saved to a subfolder with about ten more waiting in My Documents to be resized and renamed before adding them to the collection.

I have two monitors- on one resides Parminder Nagra, on the other resides this picture of Aimee Echo, lead singer of theSTART, a somewhat obscure band I’m a big fan of.

Mine is this rather racial picture my friend found. It’s a article on how to tell the difference between somebody “mongolian” and Japanese, complete with a huge picture with arrows pointing to relevant facial structures. One of those surrealistic one-offs, really.

At work, my desktop is a full screen version of the most beautiful picture ever taken[sup]TM[/sup] (it absolutely must be viewed in full screen mode). I still find myself gazing at it. Simply awe-inspiring.

My home computer is currently brightened by this incredible piece by Signac (who nicely anticipated pixellation as you can see). It’s just spectacular when sized to fit the entire screen.

Mine is this picture of a rainbow over Denali National Park.

That was my wallpaper for a long time. I, well, started getting tired of it. I didn’t want to get totally sick of it, so I changed it. I still look at it occasionally though.

Here’s my home wallpaper and here’s my work wallpaper.

Nike of Samothrace.

As it ever has been, as it ever will be.

Currently mine is this picture of Madison that I took back in October but only recently made nicer in Photoshop.

My laptop uses this one, a photo I took in Chicago.

A picture of Daft Punk from their transcendent Coachella performance.

Here’s what’s currently on my PC at home, and here’s what’s on the laptop at work. Both are from InterfaceLIFT, my favorite free wallpaper site (which I learned about on the SDMB, in a thread like this :)).

My favorite wallpaper site of all time is Digital Blasphemy. Even the free stuff is cool, but I’ve been a paying member for so long that I have no idea whether any of my favorite wallpapers are available to non-members.

Great site, thanks!

Wow … those are great pictures!

Ha. Me too.

I have various pics from MyCatHatesYou making the scene on my desktop.

I just switched from this, to this. I center them on a black background. Both are screenshots from Guild Wars, the second one is a picture of my Monk (healing) character when she was still in Pre-Searing Ascalon. (Pictures hosted by ImageShack btw.)

Mine’s the wallpaper from Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion.

Picture of a big ol’ cicada:

Here

EarthDesk on one screen (very cool), and my cat on the other (very cute).

Looks slightly darker than my blue desktop.

I just spent the weekend in Baltimore visiting with my mother and my daughter, so my desktop is currently this. It’s not a great picture, but it makes me happy.

Yankee Stadium

I currently have this gloriously high resolution picture of Enceladus (a moon of Saturn) resized to fit my screen.