What's your current Desktop Background/Wallpaper?

At home: a picture I took of some pink tulips in my backyard.

At work: “Dying Words” by Walton Ford: go here and cursor to the bottom of the page.

A picture I took of Mt. Redoubt, an active volcano on Cook Inlet, Alaska.

A Nikka Costa desktop

I change mine every couple days. Sometimes, I get lazy and use Desktop Earth.

Today’s is the Bus Kids two year old prom picture . That’s Carlos, who is like a brother to her - they’re best friends, and totally platonic. Much to the Wife’s dismay, as Carlos is (I’m told) very hot, plus comes from a nice, pretty well off family and plans to be a doctor.

I’ll agree on the hot part! But remember - doctors aren’t always good husbands to have, unless they plan to open up a family practice and work 9 to 5, they’re often gone for long hours and don’t have much time for family.

A 19th century Russian folktale illustration by Ivan Bilibin, the Firebird (жар-птица / zhar-ptitsa).

Mine is a House MD wallpaper. It’s Hugh Laurie’s face covering about half the screen on a dark slate bluish backgroung. Hugh’s sexy blue eyes are staring at me.

A picture of a giant White’s Tree Frog. What a great photo!

I don’t mean to sound mean, but Carlos should really shave his upper lip. If you can’t grow a thick bushy mustache, don’t have one. A peach-fuzz mustache makes even the most handsome face look awkward.

I’ve got this picture I snapped in London a couple weeks ago.

I like making my own wallpapers. This is my current wallpaper, I made it in Photoshop a few days ago. The bicycle was “borrowed” from Google Image Search but made different.

Since the last thread like this, I have changed from a computer simulation of a coaster that was going to be built to an actual photo of the coaster after it has been built.

Oh, a ROLLER coaster. I thought you meant one of these: coaster.

I can’t link to photo sites while at work, but I’ve got a pic on my work desktop, author unknown, that someone sent to me a week or so ago - it’s a picture of a cat and a dog in a laundry room, the cat is curled up in the dog’s larger bed, and the dog is sitting straight up in the cat’s tiny bed. It got a good chuckle out of me when I saw it, and I needed a new background.

At home, I’ve got a Farscape photo montage on my laptop.

E.

This painting by Franz Marc

The same one I always have. Home is identical, except I don’t have a VNC launcher on the panel.

I <3 xfce.

Work Desktop

Home Desktop

For now, this.

Every time I turn my computer on there’s somebody in the room who yells, “There are goddamned snakes on the motherfuckin’ plane!!” We wallow in profanities.

Here’s my current desktop image. I just find it off to think of an official US Navy ship any color but Haze Grey.

Is this it?