What's your current "earworm"?

A medley of Nirvana songs, including random lines from All Apologies, Come As You Are and Smells Like Teen Spirit. I heard All Apologies the other day in the car and Come As You Are this morning. No idea why the Teen Spirit lines are in there as well. Worst part is, I don’t really know the words to these songs, it’s just a jumble of random lines floating around in my head.

Well, I woke up with a new earworm today. A song by The Wiggles, whom my son is currently obsessed with. Now, I don’t mind The Wiggles and in fact I will admit that I think they’re quite good. Just not 400. Times. A. DAY in my head.

“Here comes the bear,
Stomping! Stomping!”
Auggh!

NWA’s “Panic Zone.” I love that electro-boogie stuff.

I mentioned it in another thread, and for the last three hours, all I can hear in my head is:

Mull Of Kintyre
Oh mist rolling in from the sea
My desire is always to be here
Oh Mull Of Kintyre…

The ending theme from The Tonight Show.
It tootles out at the end of the show while the credits roll, and it drives me nuts!
It is just so bad and annoying. I tape that show and Conan every night and try very hard to skip it but when I can’t it gets stuck in my head.
How they can have a good intro tune and a whiney finishing one is beyond me.

Jake the Peg

Diddle-iddle-iddle-dum…

At the moment, “Sanctis Fortis” from The Dream of Gerontius.

I have some high-class earworms :smiley:

Woke up with Battle Flag, by the Lo Fidelity Allstars.

Weird song to wake up to. Very odd.

The theme song for Wallace and Gromit.

I’m crackers for cheese!

Blame it on Jeeves & Wooster : “Minnie the Moocher” and “Forty-Seven Ginger-Headed Sailors.” Can’t. Get. Them. To. Stop. Playing. In. My. Head.
Dash it all, Fry and Laurie!

Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes
Five hundred twenty-five thousand moments so dear
Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes
How do you measure the length of a year?
How about love?

“True” by Spandau Ballet. There’s a really great new remix of it on their “Reformation” compilation, and I can’t get it out of my head.
Ah ha ha ha ha
I know this
smudge is
true

Take on Me. For the last two months.
Not that I’m complaining.

One I had not too long ago was the theme from the animated Spiderman show. Without warning, I’d start singing:

“Is he strong? Listen, bud! He’s got radioactive blood!”

Just about drove me crazy!

I found myself at work today singing The Who’s “Squeezebox” under my breath.

She goes in and out and in and out
and in and out and in and out

I’ve had a Who earworm before, but it was “Substitute.”

the cowboy with the hole in his throat singing “you don’t always die from tobacco”…

and frequently, “you give a little love” (the Coke commercial with the GTA engine rendering)

Thanks to Only Mostly Dead being the last post I read in this thread, I’ve now got Erasure’s “A Little Respect” burrowing around in my head. However, for some inexplicable reason, I’ve got it mixing in and out with “The Promise” by When In Rome, as well.

oh baby pleeeeeeeaaaaassseee (give a little respe-ect)
give a little respect… to… I promise you I will!

Some song called Mushaboom by a someone called Feist. Never heard of them before this song, but it’s been stuck in my head for about a week.

I’ve had SNL’s infamous Dick in a Box song stuck in my head for a few days.