What's Your Favorite Candy Bar?

I’m on a diet (11 pounds lost so far!) and can’t have any fun right now. However, I can still read about what other people like to eat. :smiley: And since one of my most recent discoveries (Reese’s Crispy Crunchy – YUM!!) has become my favorite, it got me to thinking about what other Dopers like.

So which candy bar is your favorite? Make me happy by proxy.

I hate to be traditional, because I believe it’s the #1 candy bar, but I loves me a Snickers bar.

Mr. Goodbar (when I can find it) and Nestle Crunch are close seconds.

Toffifay.

Caramel cup filled with a whole hazelnut and chocolate/hazelnut filling and a dollop of chocolate on top.

I have always like a nice Coffee Crisp, but we tried the dark chocolate Coffee Crisp this week - I have a new favourite.

Mmm…dark chocolate and coconut: Mark me down for a Mounds bar. Don’t mistakenly give me one of those damnable Almond Joy bars, though. I think those almonds were harvested during the Truman administration.

Either Cadbury or Milky Way. Love them both.

I like 5th Avenue candy bars.

And Junior Mints at the movies.

Reese’s cups are my favorite. I also love Ritter’s dark chocolate with marzipan filling. Mmmm…

Zero Bars.

If you’ve got a couple extra bucks rattling around your pocket (they’re not cheap), give Five Star Bars a try. They will rock your world.

Lessee… in no particular order: Aero (mint or orange), Three Musketeers, Pep, and the one with coconut (not Bounty, there’s another one).

It’s hard to narrow it down, but right now I think a Dark Chocolate Bounty.

Marzipan filling? Sign me up.

The thing I like about these Crispy Crunchys is that they have the perfect mix of chocolate, peanuts and peanut butter filling (a la Butterfingers). They are seriously the most delicious thing ever!

My favorite candy bar is Twix. Same as last month.

My favorite candy bar?

The one I’m eating at the time.

But really, there are so many to love: Reese’s Cups, Reese’s Sticks, Coffee Crisp, Kit Kat, Mounds, Milky Way, 100 Grand… Man, I could go on. Who can pick just one favorite???

So many mentioned that I love. But my favorite has to be WHATCHAMACALLIT.

Cadbury Fruit & Nut.

Chunky bars used to be my favorite, but they’re hard to find and Cadbury is superior.

If I’m on a road trip and just picking up some chocolate at the gas station, it would be a Mounds.

Whoops! Since I read here every day, I didn’t realize I’d missed the same topic from last month. Hopefully folks won’t mind indulging me, since I have so little to eat. :stuck_out_tongue:

Let us know when you remember. :wink:

Years ago a coworker was going to the store and asked us if anyone needed anything. I said yeah, get me a WHATCHAMACALLIT. She said “Ha ha, very funny” and walked out. I never did get my candy bar.