What's Your Favorite Internet Meme?

I think I have to go with the Lolcat or Keyboard Cat, currently. Ask me again when I’m a different mood.

Bubb Rubb.

inb4rickroll
The O RLY owls

Oh, man, I love me my Internet memes. I love cruising Know Your Meme, and I read I Can Has Cheezburger daily. Kanye will never stop being funny. But I think my absolute favorite meme has to be

TECHNO VIKING

Edit: One does not simply TECHNO VIKING into Mordor!

Bachelor frog, or maybe Joseph Ducreux

You can never go wrong with an OM NOM NOM.

Angry Guy:

Joe

Either the Bayeux tapestries or maybe literal rap translations, although I’ve only seen a few of the latter.

And some of the Rage guy/FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU are awesome. That link has a TON of 'em.

Dramatic Chipmunk, FTW.

“Hipster garabe”

or

“You sir, are and idiot :)”

make me laugh every time.

I’m in love with Tuan Anh. He’s fabulous.

One of my favorites is sort of a granddaddy at this point:
All Your Base Are Belong To US

Probably the most entertainment I ever got from the internet was from the Fensler GI Joe films. I laughed so hard that cried at those wacky animated shorts.
They don’t make any sense at all and are hysterically funny.

Porkchop sandwiches is not my absolute favorite, but seemed to be the one that caught on and became somewhat of a central meme for the series.

“THIS IS SPARTA!”

Woo Woo!

Barack Roll

The aforementioned Bubb Rubb

YATTA!

I was actually coming back to mention Joseph Ducreux. When possible, include links, people. We’re here to educate, after all.

Chuck Norris simply walks into Mordor.

I love a lot of them, but “Peanut Butter Jelly Time” always makes me smile.

Most memes crack me up. Not yet mentioned:

“This is a shop. I can tell from the pixels and from having seen a lot of shops in my time.”

Admiral Ackbar’s “It’s a trap!” Even got parodied on Robot Chicken.

WHARRGARBL

LEEEEROY JEEEENNNNKINS!

And of course, “I’d hit it,” in its various forms. “I’d hit it like the fist of an angry god,” “I’d hit it so hard whoever pulled me outta that would be crowned King of England,” so on.

Sorry, Max Torque. Imma let you finish, but Longcat is the best Internet meme of all time. Of all time!