When Bisexuality Goes Bad

Here’s yet another example of bisexuality run amok. It’s a common tale, one that you’ve probably heard a million times. Man meets woman. Twice. The two men and the two women go on a double date. They retire to one of their abodes. The two women decide to have a little fun and go behind doors for a “girls only” party. The men ask to play and are told to play with their own toys. Male testosterone rages and the men start fighting. One of the women tells them to keep it down. The men apparently ignore the knife in her hand. The two men through a sliding glass door.

As I said, it’s a common story, one you’ve probably heard before. What’s the world coming to when two bisexual women can’t just have a good time without the police showing up. :frowning:

Having sex in the presence of those who aren’t getting it is like eating in front of someone who is starving. If the 2 women wanted to do each other they could have been smart about it and ditched the guys before they got home. That was mean and asking for trouble, in my opinion.

I’m sorry, but I don’t see what idiocy has to do with sexual preference.

good point: at least these people aren’t breeding.

Funnier still… further down the page, there’s a place to vote if Lawrence, KS should keep its “traditional” appearance!!

Coldfire said:

I agree. The OP was somewhat tongue-in-cheek. Besides, would “idiots on parade” or “bisexuality goes bad” get a better view rate? :slight_smile:

Okay, I can understand how the guys might have been a little miffed about the fact that the women were excluding them from the sexual fun, but why in the hell were the guys fighting? I’m curious as to the reason why the guys decided to take out their frustrations on each other. Wouldn’t it have been easier to simply go home and either (a) jerk off in the shower, or (b) go to sleep?

Of course, we are talking about menhere. I guess we should all know better than to ever expect them to act or think rationally…(ducking)

We don’t think rationally, oh Shadowfox dearest?

Learn to read a map, then get back to me, sweets.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Squooshed, your sig says it all;)

Well, that’s what happens when you leave them sitting out for too long.

Well, i bet the two guys started to blame each other, got upset, then started fighting.

Now, if the two men were bisexual, it would have turned into a love fest/love match competition. The whole mess could have been avoided.

Damn, I thought this was about a new Fox show.

Don’t you dare insult Lawrence!!!

–Tim