When did the "Don't be a Jerk" Rule on the Board get Eliminated for Political Issues?

Dear R_Dawg(),

No one really cares. Your behavior is immature at best and is recognized as such by 99% of this board. I don't know what cheap thrill you get from annoying people, but you're really not that annoying. I was going to compare you to a gnat, but you aren't even that bothersome. I have no problem with skipping right past your posts and I'm sure the majority of the people here do the same thing. Surely you must have something better to do with your time than attempting (unsuccessfuly) to anger people you don't even know.
  This board is about eradicating ignorance, and I think we do a pretty good job, while having some fun in forums like MPSIMS. Your posts contribute nothing toward either of these goals, so either get with the program or just fade away. We've seen your type before and, believe me on this, you are not going to be remembered. It takes a lot more creativity and originality than you seem to possess to be remembered by the intelligent people who hang out here.

Have a nice day, CW

We don’t have to try. You do well enough on your own.

Sorry about this Sua. I’m going to close this thread as it has evolved into something far lamer than what your OP intended.

I strongly recommend not feeding this puppy anymore. It will make what we have planned for him that much easier to execute.