When did The Second Stone get banned?

Jonathan Chance announced that The Second Stone has been suspended, in this ATMB thread: The Second Stone has been suspended.

But if you come across an old post by The Second Stone, it’s got the definitive “BANNED” under his name, as well as in his Profile.

Did I miss something? did the suspension get upgraded to a banning? :confused:

He posted a hilarious rant in ATMB about how the mods can go fuck themselves and how he was done with this fucking shit and how he wanted to be banned and have “banned” attached to his profile and all posts and some other stuff. I’m paraphrasing but that was the gist.

It was only up for a short time then disappeared. I found nothing in his last threads or posts, so that thread appears to have been wiped.

I sure hope it was Second Stone and not some other poster. Someone did that in the last month or so. If it wasn’t Second Stone, I apologize for the inaccuracy.

He jumped over to the Giraffe Boards, spewed little balls of defecate derision at his bewildered adversaries, including demanding to be banned, and then wandered off in the second week of May.

I don’t think there is a ‘suspended’ subtitle, or any other choice than ‘banned’, so it’s used for both.

Hell, I never figured out what happened to the first one.

It was the case ages ago that “Banned” had to be changed to “Suspended” manually, so that sometimes a suspended poster had the banned title for a short time. But now “Suspended” can be applied automatically.

As Grotonian says, the instant The Second Stone’s suspension was up, he posted a rant demanding to be banned. We accommodated him.

It got thrown by he who is without sin.

Could he come back as The Third Stone?

If he did, we’d throw him in the quarry.

You rock. :slight_smile:

But why delete the request? Let it be seen by all.

Nah, that just gives him validation.

Right. Everybody must vet Stone.

Like a trolling Stone.

Now that’s what I call customer service.

Regards,
Shodan

Agreed. Frankly, and I don’t mean this as an attack on anyone, but he probably sees this thread as a victory.

To trolls attention, any attention is victory.

Even if you don’t plan to use it right away, it’s good to know it’s available!

This is hilariously spot on. :smiley:

And we complain the mods never listen to anyone! :slight_smile:

The he would grow even boulder and come back as The Fourth Stone.