When did you lose it? (Or have you?)

My first time was at age 16 with a guy I’d met at a gay youth group. He was 22. It was unbelievably famously great. We’ve been best friends now for two years. I just love him to pieces. :slight_smile:

Yeah, it was a great first time. fond memories

According to the definition propounded by my friend Nicole, however, which is that sex isn’t sex without penetration, my first time was a few months ago (giving) and three days ago (receiving.) Wow… a virgin slut.

Tubagirl: I’m curious how you’re defining “legal age”. According to the laws of Canada and Quebec, when I lost it at age 16, I wasn’t an adult yet, but I was above the legal age for what we did (14).

This past September, with my now ex-BF. We’re still good friends and are sorta dating again, not exclusively though. He wasn’t a virgin, but he never pressured me in any way. It was really sweet, he even made sure I was on top so I could control everything, in case I changed my mind. It wasn’t painful, no bleeding. I may have done it too soon, we’d only been dating for a month, but I know we would have done it eventually because I truly was in love with him. I still love him, but in a different way now, and we’re still very close. All in all, I don’t regret anything about it because he made me very happy.

I was 21. The relationship had been getting steadily more serious, and I knew that an opportunity, or perhaps even expectation, was immenent. But I had been one of those wait until marriage guys, so I spent all Monday night walking around campus wondering what I would do when the situation came up; what I should do.

But then it hit me: I loved her, and there wasn’t any reason not to go through with it, if she wanted to.

The very next morning (I hadn’t told her of my extended walk, nor my decision), she surprised me by waking me up in the morning with a very specific purpose in mind.

It was one of the best and most fortuitous decisions I’ve ever made. :slight_smile:

Room 316 of the Royal York Hotel in York, England. High School trip. About 6 years ago. And we’re still happily together. First for me, first for her. After the act was done, it was kind of a “thats it? Thats what people are so crazy for?” In the past years, we’ve figured out what we were doing wrong :slight_smile:

In the state of florida a parent has the legal responsiblity of a child until the age of 18. If the parent is providing 60% or more of the financial support for a child they have the civil responsiblty until the child is 24. (as in if the child is sued for some reason.)

that is why I think it is important for a child to wait until they are responsible for themselves. I would to hate to have my parents have to pay child support for my lil’ brothers rendezvous. The mother could easily sue the parents and win.

I waited until I was out of my parents house and paying my own way. Sure I elaborated on my ‘experience’ in high school but whose to know??? It kept me from being peer pressured. I only told my boyfriends my REAL experience and they didn’t want to seem like they weren’t getting any from me.

When I got out of High school and got together with my , now fiance, I told my friends what i had really done. They were shocked. they had always though I had done it with this person or that. But at least I saved my self for the right person.

Boy, I didnt even kiss a girl until i was 16. Now at 18 i cant even imagine going through with sex. I am just too shy around girls. Funny thing is, i’ve heared that some girls have tried to get me to go to parties, in order for me to get intoxicated, and maybe “easy”. :smiley:

It was the middle of winter. My Dad was down at the bar.

She began playing her saxophone for me underneath the streetlamp across the street. She was in the band and had just come from the homecoming game. She had come to cheer me up because Coach had cut me from the team the previous week and my college scholarship was in jeopardy.

I went down to talk and invited her inside. I took her to my room for the very first time. She didn’t know that I liked drawing and was going to use the scholarship to become an archetect.

The next thing I knew, she’d taken off her uniform and was staning next to my bed in thermal underwear. I moved close to her and kissed her deeply. She lifted my T-shirt over my head and made me turn my back.

I took off my crucifix, dropped it into my hip pocket and took off my jeans.

When I turned around, there she stood. She had worn the shearest of nightgowns underneath her long johns just for me. I moved close, slipping one of the spaghetti strings off her shoulder exposing her young, firm breasts with pert nipples.

I led her to the bed and lowered her slowly. I joined her. Kissed her deeply, and as our tongues danced in each others mouths I lowered my hand to…

No. Wait. That was All the Right Moves with Tom Cruise and Leah Thompson.

Hell. I was a premature-ejaculate nightmare.

I haven’t lost it yet either, I am waiting for someone who I am ** completely ** ready to share my body with, even if it just happens to be a good friend, it’ll still be special.

I was 15 and with my GF at the time (15 also) now ex GF. It happened on the bathtub.

looks at iampun’s page

blinks

Um, if Swiddles is unavailable, I’ll volunteer.

And in answer to the OP, last January. (Yes, I was a virgin until I was 24.)

i had no choice.

lee, that did NOT count. That was not your first sexual experience. That was NOT sex, it was survival. :frowning:

1. Being a hopeless romantic and a shy young lad (not a good combination) my opportunities had been limited early but I did want it to be just right. I’d been dating K. for six months (she was still a virgin too) and one night we were fooling around and she just looked at me and proposed we make love. I hesitated, panicked and refused. I wanted her to be sure. She said she was sure and a small argument ensued. Talk about role reversal. We ended up with her getting her way (guess she WAS sure :wink: ).

We went out for four years before breaking up amicably but we’re best friends to this day.

I’m glad I waited.

For all my bluster and bravado, it was last august, right after I turned 18.

I went to a really small high school, with basically no dating pool. I had never dated anyone during high school.

After I graduated, my brother started rushing me for his fraternity.

At the first fraternity party, my brother brought his girlfriend, and she brought two friends of hers from work.

The older of the two friends started coming on to me, and we ended up making out on the dance floor.

At first I was so nervous about what I KNEW was going to happen that I tried to ditch her. Jake wouldn’t let me. Thanks, Jake. :slight_smile:

I was really drunk by the end of the night, so the younger of the two sisters drove us back to my brother’s apartment. He stopped me in the hallway and handed me a condom.

After we got into my brother’s roommate’s room (he was gone for the weekend), there was knock on the door. I opened the door, and my brother’s girlfriend handed me two more condoms, and said “Just in case…”

We ended up having sex on the floor because the bed was a waterbed, and I was a virgin, so it was going to be hard enough as it was.

We had sex twice, and I was trying to fall asleep, as I had a job interview at 9:30 the next morning and it was nearly 2 am already. She wouldn’t quiet down and sleep, she kept rubbing herself and trying to give me a handjob.

Finally, she rolled over and said “Do you Americans like it… how do you say… doggy style?” I was back in action.

Finally, around 3 am, we finally went to bed.

I got the job.

My brother’s girlfriend called me a few days later, and said Isabel wanted to thank me, because she had decided from that to break up with her fiancee.

Isabel turned 22 the next week.

I never saw her again.

–Tim

ROFLMAO!!!:smiley:

Unless I somehow meet a girl my age over the next 31 days, I’m guaranteed to be a 19 year old virgin.

Sigh.

The chances of my meeting a warm body are slim, because I’m going to be spending the next week moving out of this house, and the week after moving into an apartment with my folks. Then I get to find a job. Maybe over the next two weeks I’ll trip a girl from whatever job I find…

I lost my virginity to my girlfriend (also a virgin) when we were both 18. All our friends were egging us on to do it, but we decided to wait until Valentine’s day. We only made it until Feb. 5, two months after we started going out. That was six years ago and we’re still together. In retrospect, I feel like the importance of the question of whether or not to have sex was blown way out of proportion. If you’re contemplating this decision, all you really need to take into account is whether you’re responsible enough, that it’s fun, that it can bring you closer to your partner (emotionally, not just physically :)), that it’s fun, and that you need to protect yourself from disease and pregnancy. Did I mention that it’s fun?

My first few times I actually had a problem getting it up, probably due to nervousness from the overblown seriousness of the situation. Prior to that we had done everything but sex, and since then we’ve had sex many, many times, and I was OK all those times. It was pretty embarrassing at the time, but my girlfriend was cool with it.

(I can’t believe I just admitted that on a public message board.)

I was 18, she was one of my best friends. I was injured and out of the football game. She consoled me and took my Vicodin-high ass home.

I had obsessed about her rather large breasts for quite a while. I then learned that bigger was not more firm! LoL I was kinda crushed.

Anyways, a minute and a half later I went off! It was over, and being the sexually-ignorant boy I was I kept going, trying to fake it for a few minutes-Ha!

It was a lousy lay, and it ruined our friendship. I was convinced I was never gonna have sex again…thank GaWd I was wrong :smiley: But it did take almost a year for me to get over that first time.

-Sam

A week and a half later or so, I was still feeling awkward about laying the cable to my friend, and we weren’t speaking much. She decided it would be cute to slap me in front of a majority of the school on our break.:frowning:

Teenage insults were tossed about(she started it) about genitalia size and sexual prowess…I don’t think I’ve ever forgiven her for that crap.

Just made my first time that much worse…
-Sam

I was 17, with the daughter of a family friend. (she was 20)
There was much alcohol involved, and it remains one of my most pleasant memories.
BTW, there are no more interesting ideas than brute sex.