When Prince tells you to dance, you dance.

About one minute in on this video, Prince invites Kim Kardashian up on stage with him to dance at his MSG show Monday. Rather than doing one of the only two acceptable things (falling to her knees/worshipping/blowing Prince OR obeying his request to shake it), Kim stands around looking awkward.

Prince kicks her ass right off the stage. Ha!

Damn right, girl… Preach it. Her ego’s almost as big as her ass.

It’s weird to see ANY Kardashian not embracing the spotlight. There’s serious Attention Whore in their genes.

I don’t think it was the spotlight she was avoiding, but actually doing anything to warrant it.

Kim’s just a shy, quiet modest girl who never does anything to call attention to herself.

Best thread title ever.

Excuse me while I go listen to Raspberry Beret.

I am presently shaking it to “I Would Die 4 U.”

That one is undeniably a rump-shaker!

Would have been much better if it were the Violent Femmes. “When I say dance…you best dance…”

I love it.

Does he even know who she is?

When Sarah Palin was running for president Chris Rock compared her appeal and abilities to Kim Kardashian on Dancing With the Stars: “She’s got all that ass but can’t shake it.” Apparently Prince doesn’t watch DWTS.

The article that I read said that the first thing she did after being invited onstage was to stand there and tweet “OMG Prince just pulled me up on stage!!! I’m shaking” It’s a perfect example of not being in the moment.

I bet if she were given a personal tour of the Louvre she’d go through the place with her eyes glued to the screen of her cell phone camera.

Damn. Video’s been pulled by NPG. Since the internet’s dead and all.

Linked video go bye-bye. :frowning:

New link.

I don’t know; I think I’d probably just stand there star-struck, too.

One day we will smoke them all, with an intellect, and a savoir-faire.

Starstruck or not, you DANCE when told by this man.

And I highly, HIGHLY doubt that Kim Kardashian is starstruck in that particular moment. She’s more concerned about tweeting and looking good.

Her attitude reminds me a bit of the “He looks like a rabbit…” she A-hole on SNL.

I’m going to put “Kim Kardashian Superstar” in the DVD player.

Of course Prince is the arrogant a**hole that got booted out of the “We Are The World” sessions and refused to allow Weird Al Yankovich to parody his songs.

That’s what I thought of when I saw the thread title.

Yaaknow, if I were Prince, I’d also tell Weird Al to suck it. And that comes from someone whose father used to serenade my mom with one of his songs.

Pandora now thinks I’m addicted to Prince.

this was a loose/loose for her.
She probably can’t dance…she knows this… she knows trying to get any sort of rhythmic action to her body when there isn’t a rappers D inside of her was just going to look weird. She could get made fun off for her dancing or made fun of for her not dancing.