Where can I find classy but inexpensive curvy girl clothes?

As a 27 year old professional, I’m stuck in that horrible land between teen clothes and mom clothes. Ugh. If you’re looking for trendy but a little more mature but not old, a couple of suggestions:

ASOS- they have some super trendy stuff, of course, but lots of good bits if you look through their stuff. I get a lot of work clothes here, but also going out clothes.

Forever 21 + is actually surprisingly good. Realize it’s sized for teens, so stuff is a bit shorter. Also, it’s Forever 21, so you can’t expect epic quality. . . but hey, it’s cheap. Lots of super trendy young stuff, but some great blouses and tops.

Another surprisingly good one is the Kardashian line at Sears. If you truly are “curvy” (not just plus sized, but hour glass shaped), this stuff is for you. A few notes: don’t ever pay full price for this line-- Sears frequently has stuff 50-75% off. Also, they are sort of between seasons now, so there’s not much on the site-- in a few weeks they’ll have more. Over the last two seasons I’ve picked up some blazers, a few dresses, a couple blouses, and some great sweaters. Seriously: if you’re hour glass, check that line out.

I wish I could! I have tried curtains and other simple patterns, no skills whatsoever. Did I mention I don’t even have the patience to shop around at the Goodwill stores?

I really appreciate this and all the suggestions and did some shopping this weekend.:smiley:

I’m curvy the other way (e.g. Not plus sized, but hourglass). I like Christopher banks for inexpensive business casual. Cj banks is their plus sized store and might be worth a look, http://www.cjbanks.com/