Where's SenorBeef Been?

I’ve noticed that **SenorBeef **seems to be absent from the boards for what seems like a long time. I’m posting it here because he seems to frequent this forum most frequently.

So anyone know if he’s all right? Anyone know him IRL?

His last activity was like two hours ago and he’s made 5 or 6 posts in the last day or so. I suspect he’s fine, you can put away the amber alert.

He’s been pretty active on the Diablo 3 threads. I suspect he’s succumbed to Deckard Cain’s charms :D.

I have him chopped up in my fridge.

I’m having Beef Stroganoff tonight. Yum.

I’ll send you a juicy piece FoieGrasIsEvil!

Seriously. OP here for ten thousand posts doesn’t check first?

HELP I WAS KIDNAPPED AND I’M BEING HELD IN FOIE GRAS’ BASEMENT AND HE’S JUST GLOATING

oh god not the turkey baster again

Having fun in that gimp suit, SB? :smiley:

Wouldn’t surprise me. You Ohioans are odd anyway.

I heard he got permabanned after responding to the PC control thread with his terrible right-mouse for forward setup.

IT PLAYS THE CONSOLE SHOOTER OR IT GETS BASTED AGAIN!

(I’ve also found my way into Foie Gras’ basement somehow, not entirely sure how, but there was a note that said “his sanity or your life”).

I am confused. Does the baster plug in like a game controller, and if so, how?

I’d tell you, but I’d be in violation of several non-disclosure agreements with prominent politicians. Also, I’d probably be convicted of several felonies.

OP not so smart. OP no know how to check.

I will love you and hold you and squeeze you and name you George.

The turkey baster comments are brilliant!

When is his liver going to be ready?

As soon as I’m done sauteing these fava beans…

Look at their profile. As long as they don’t use “invisible mode”, their last activity is listed.

One could have just started a thread on the overvalued position of Tight-end in double Qb fantasy leagues to get a quicker response.

Ha! Or how console games are superior to PC games.

I’M GETTING RAPED IN A BASEMENT AND YOU GUYS MOCK ME

this isn’t how it would go down in MPSIMS

I post using a RMB=forward technique too.

How did the double tight end thing work out anyway?

You’re a Browns fan. You should be used to taking it in the ass and having everybody make fun of you for it.