Where's SenorBeef Been?

It builds character.

Of course. In MPSIMS you would be the subject of endless LOLCATS-style mockings and at least one “Hi Opal!”

Indeed. In MPSIMS, here is a list of things that would happen:

1. Lots of hugs and people loving you, wondering where you went.
  2. Funny lolcat-style mockings
  3. Hi Opal!

Well guess who’s doing the raping, Steelers fan?

:smiley:

I’m not worried if I don’t hear from Beef in a while. I know he can take care of himself. He’s wearing big boy pants now.

It’s not rape if you enjoy it.

I know** Beef **is a big boy…but he didn’t seem to be inputting as often as usual hence the concern. I didn’t follow the Diablo thread as I don’t play it. I didn’t know you could see when a poster’s last activity was either.
I started to become concerned for his welfare when I saw there was no Cleveland Browns thread or at LEAST a comment about them in the NFL 2012 Offseason thread, so when I started to notice his absence of course I had to pull out the turkey baster full of hydroflouric acid.

Its because I care. And we all know that anally injected HF is good for the soul.

be right down, sweetheart!

There hasn’t been much interesting going on in the game room lately. I did just start the fantasy football general discussion thread, otherwise no good games out lately, no good discussions, not much to talk about football. Pretty big game room lull.

In his case, Mike Holmgren. Really, drafting a guy in the first round who might have 4 years on the front end of his career before he hits the wall? At least you have Andy Dalton, though in your case you have Mike Brown to screw that all up.

Oh, but you were trying for a Big Ben joke. I understand that you have to try, but notice that all is quiet in Steeler Nation, while criminal season in the 'nati is just warming up. Sorry about your luck, and enjoy third place this year. Beats last, and your team doesn’t play in the Factory of Sadness, but I think you’ll agree that that’s small consolation.

I’ve been playing quite a bit of Left 4 Dead 2 with him over the past few days, so I know he’s alive. He didn’t seem to be under duress over voice chat, but I suppose FoieGrasIsEvil could have drugged him.

I think a wager of some sort is in order here.

Well, I’m glad Senor is okay. Now I want to know if jjimm is okay. He has me worried.

From what he tells us Senor Beef is a little hard to miss.

And I am musing how come FGIE has far more posts than me and is still wet behind the ears. (And I bet they are far more interesting posts than mine anyway :slight_smile: )

Yep. How about jerseys? If, by some miracle, the Bengals finish ahead of the Steelers you’ll get a Munoz, Collinsworth or Anderson jersey, and when the Steelers win the division I’ll take a Greene, Lambert or Webster jersey with the older block-type numbers. Oh, and to sweeten the deal, if you lose you have have to get your picture taken in said jersey and post it here before you send it off to the victor.

I don’t know if I’d consider myself “wet behind the ears” so much as “there are things the board can do that I have never used so I don’t know how…and I’m too lazy to bother finding out!”

As to the latter…heh. I doubt that very much!

:slight_smile:

Are we talking replicas or authentics? Its been awhile but last I checked aren’t authentics like $300 or more? Jesus, I would cry a river of bloody tears if I had to buy a Steelers fan a jersey that cost that much, although, of the guys you mention, I actually liked those guys. Its the current or very recently retired players I have a deep disliking for.

:smiley:

Pittsburgh’s jerseys, being in high demand, might be, but I can get an authentic Munoz for about $120. Speaks volumes.

I’d make this offer to SenorBeef also, but giving points is one thing and giving games is another.

Well I can spend $120. Let’s settle on what jerseys we would like and see how much they cost before we agree…deal?

And the posting of a picture in said jersey is a MUST!

:slight_smile:

SenorBeef posted in each of 5 days immediately preceding this thread. Man, I wish I had someone fretting over my absence when I go 0 days without posting.

Seriously?

His last post on Facebook was a week ago where he was moaning about the hot weather in Italy, although for all I know he’s off on another one of his jaunts to Southeast Asia. The man travels like you wouldn’t believe. I can’t keep up.

SenorBeef is fine and still sending me invites, every so often, to play Left4Dead2. :wink:

Oh good. I’m glad he’s okay. He hasn’t posted here in awhile, so I wasn’t sure.