Which character in the DC comics universe would you like to be?

Notice that I said “character” and not “superhero”. Let’s try to stick to the comics for now, please.

I think I would like to be Alfred Pennyworth. The pay is good, the job is never boring…and you can tell The Batman to eat his dinner or go without.

Easy…Harley Quinn

Jimmy Olsen. With his special signal watch, he has Superman at his beck and call 24/7.

Really? Only 3 answers and somebody already took Jimmy Olsen? How about Mr. Myxylpltk?

What’s a Ktlplyxym weigh?

Are you saying that it doesn’t have to be a superhero, or that it has to not be a superhero?

Being a superhero sounds like a lot of work.

It doesn’t have to be a superhero.

I think I would be Dr Manhattan–having all his power but no desire to use it to its full potential.

I think I’ll go with God.

Perry White. I want to spend my days banging my fist on a desk yelling, Great Caesars ghost!

Bystander #3 - the one that just gets a good look at the action without being affected by it. They get to go on living their lives undisturbed by the superhero nonsense going on around them.

I’m with Beck; Harley for sure! :slight_smile:

Yep. For that reason, I’d be billionaire Bruce Wayne and promptly retire myself from the superhero business. Pack up all my billions and head off to some far-off city not so infested with supervillains.

Yeah, he’s tried that one or two times, then a loved one is hurt or killed and he has to get back in the biz.

Use those billions to hire a really good therapist.

But yeah if it weren’t for all the civilians one would think the solution to Gotham would be nukes from orbit.

Me, I would want to be on staff at the Daily Planet. Where most of us figured out the obvious quickly but played along just to see how long it took Lois.

I was going to say Julius Schwartz but he’s dead. And also allegedly an inappropriate fondler.

So I’ll go with Ambush Bug. He seems fun.

Proty. Assume any form you want communicate via telepathy. You could be anyone else you wanted and do anything you wanted.

Put me down for the Seraph.

I’d like to be Batman and spend unlimited dollars wreaking vengeance on the forces of evil with absolute impunity.

I’d also get to drive the Batmobile whenever I want. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: