Which country's flag would you be?

If you could be any country’s flag, which would you be? If I had to be a flag, I would be that of Iceland, Finland, Denmark, the Faroe Islands, Estonia, Nepal, South Korea, or Laos.

The Marshall Islands and the Seychelles are both pretty cool in a Captain Planet sort of way, though.

Maybe Sierra Leone. A nice arrangement of soothing, tastefully chosen colors. I think I have a shirt with this pattern.

Or Iran. Standard horizontal stripes with a bit of flair.

Nepal, because of its unique shape.

RealityChuck, I was going to say Nepal too, but you just beat me by a couple minutes.

Nepal’s flag is offbeat, cosmic, and Tantric. That’s me. :slight_smile:

RealityChuck, I was going to say Nepal too, but you just beat me by a couple minutes.

Nepal’s flag is offbeat, cosmic, and Tantric. That’s me. :slight_smile:

No, I beat BOTH of you to it. :slight_smile:

Hammer and Sickle - USSR, Red and Yellow

Brazil or Scotland. Yeah, Scotland, I think. Simple and classy.

Micronesia.

Simple yet effective. And such a beautiful place.

St. Lucia

China.

I hope I don’t have to provide a link for you to see it.

Ethiopia
East Timor
Hong Kong
Qatar

Jamaica, mon!

Not technically a country but Puerto Rico. Mi Isla del Encanto.

Libya. I like green.

Dang. Libya was my first thought as well.

Since Libya is taken, I’ll take Isle of Man. So weird it’s almost disturbing, yet somehow also kind of majestic.

Qatar.

East Timor.

Not technically a country, but Wales.

I also loved Rwanda’s old flag with the big black R in the middle, but they’ve changed it to something that looks slightly less like a page from a first-grade textbook. So much their loss…now I don’t want to be the Rwandan flag any more.

pravnik ur dang right! I think Scotland too. Definetly classy and simple :wink: :smiley: