which of these two cars would you prefer........

I like the 1970 Boss 302

I prefer the look of the 'Vette, it has a more feminine look. However, because I’m such a good wife and my husband would love me so much for it, I’d get whichever he liked better, which would probably be the Mustang.

This is how I feel. I admit to being a classic Mustang guy (I own a '67 ragtop). I do love the Corvette as well, but not that particular model.

Which one gets better mileage?

Mustang, by a wide margin.

Joe

I’m a former Mustang owner, and I miss that car! So, the Mustang for me, no contest.

The 'Vette. It has a cachet that a Mustang, any Mustang, can only dream about.

That said, I think that the 'Stang that comes closest in style points to the 'Vette is the 1968 Mustang GT Fastback.

Note: Shelby Cobras were not considered in my comparison.

Which version of the Corvette? A small block 66 is a $40,000 car, a big block version can be worth up to $200,000. Big block 60’s Corvettes regularly bring well over 6 figures at Barrett Jackson auctions.

There is something seriously wrong with you.

I don’t like that particular Mustang at all. I would take the 66 Corvette any day. My friend in MI has one like this 1958 Corvette. It’s a real beauty. Once they lost this look, and got all bulky and began looking like an oversize sports car, I lost all interest in them.

Ah, but the real question is: are you as good a wife as Mrs. Cake is? Did you see her post in MPSIMS? “My Husband Said I am The Best Wife.” :smiley:

The Mustang, of course.

Seriously, when you see the Corvette, don’t you picture a mustached douche head in a white leisure suit driving it?

Out of these particular two choices? The Boss Stang, hands down. I love Corvettes, especially the latest versions (ZR-1), but that Corvette pictured in the OP is fugly. Hate those wheels.

Thats why it was such a hard call for me. That is the best looking Mustang photo against the worst picture of the Vette! Those wheels would be the* first *thing to go! Don’t care for the color, either. But that rear window… awsome!

Bossy boss boss. Pretty Boss. Just like my men, I like my cars to have some meat on their bones. Fiberglass cars don’t even *have *bones.