Which Simpsons character are you?

By changing only the answer to the second question from “Shit! I shoulda saved it!” to “Eternal life and happiness” I changed from Cledus to Ned Flanders. Who knew they had so much in common?

I am Disco Stu too.
“You’re cooler than everyone else, and damnit, rightfully so. You show off your sweet dance moves and speak old-school 70’s style to impress others. No one can mess with Disco Stu, no one.”

I like, suppose. But, like, wow, I’m really more like Otto, dude.

Another Krusty.

Well, at least it isn’t Milhouse or CBG…

Aw, crap, I’m Flanders

I’m Radioactive Man!!!

“UP AND AT THEM!!!”

“These goggles do nothing!!”

HI DR NICK!!

HA!!! HA!!!
I’m Nelson.

Smell ya later.

Another Krusty the Klown signing in. I particularly like the bit that says ‘Off the cameras however, you become a cynical, depressed, asshole.’

Yes! Me in a nutshell!

Another Duffman. Confusin’, though, 'cause I don’t like beer, and I’m not a … heh. :smiley:

I’m Cletus. I knew I was a Hillbilly somewhere deep in my soul…

I’m Professor Frink.

Benevolent and kind hearted genius… I like that.

OMG! I’m Ned Flanders! I need to go re-evaluate my life now…:dubious:

Cletus! Dammit. Wait here while I go back to my pickup and get my shotgun. Then I’ll get you for calling me Cletus.

Another Dr Nick here. Hello everybody!!

Proud to be Professor Frink, what with the COMPUTERS and the TYPING and thinking…

Most of the time I feel like Homer, d’oh. (I mean, ‘though.’)

Another Krusty checking in.

It says I’m Krusty. I’m going to think of something clever to say about that any moment now.

I am Nelson!!

Heh.

I’m Frink! I’m so proud.

(Forgot to add)

I am SOOO glad it didn’t tell me I was Comic Book Guy. I think that would have ruined my day.

OOO, oooo, I am the comic Book Guy.

And I am SO upset. It was the worst…internet quiz…ever! It hurts more than the idea of “Buffy” going off the air. Must I be content to live with only “Enterprise”?

Please either purchase something, or move on from my posting!