Which song and/or band accompanied the most deflowerings?

IMHO or CS? Went with IMHO cause it is considerably less than cosmic and somewhat poll-like.

In any event, for the over thirty crowd, who are the leading contenders for this dubious “honor”? I’m guessing Led Zeppelin with Stairway to Heaven will get a lot of votes. Possibly Journey…I know I have particularly fond memories of the Escape album. Foreigner and Feel Like Making Love maybe? Frampton? Beatles? Doors? The Dead?

Aging hippies and the morbidly curious want to know…

If solo acts are permitted, I’d put Barry White on the list.

Mike Damone: *First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. “Oh, Debbie. Hi.” Two, you always call the shots. “Kiss me. You won’t regret it.” Now three, act like wherever you are, that’s the place to be. “Isn’t this great?” Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It’s a classy move. “Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice.” And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV. *

Pbbbts!

Barry White.

Next!

The funny part of that is they used Kashmir, which ain’t on IV.

I know there’s the whole “Does oral ‘count’?” thing, but I don’t think a “solo act” counts as a “deflowering”. And who wacks off to Barry White music, anyway?

Oh, you mean Barry White is a solo act.

It almost was Slow Dancin’ (Swayin’ to the Music), and it almost was Remember, but it WAS Hot Blooded.

:blush

*Come on baby, do you do more than dance? *

:smiley:

Chicka-chicka-bow-bow…

Oh, real-life deflowerings? Never mind.

J’taime mai non plus
Oh Yes!!!

Surely someone will nominate Paradise by the Dashboard Light?

Now why are all the ads for Beatles memorabilia? :dubious:

Mine was side one of Iron Maiden’s Live After Death. I don’t think too many other people are going to say that.

Heh, I remeber get’n on to Ozzy Osbourne’s “The Ultimate Sin” Does that count as a close second?

Being a member of the “over 30” crowd only by the hair on my chin, my time came a bit after the heyday of the bands listed in the OP.

In my case, the honor belongs to the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

No, it wasn’t a planned occurrence. How’d you know?

After its use in Bo Derek’s 10, I’d expect more votes for Ravel’s “Bolero”.

Although it always makes me think of the drop from the Coke bottle in Allegro non Troppo. myself.

Rod Stewart’s Tonite’s the Night probably accounted for a few. At least, that would seem to have been his intent.

For me it was Poison’s Talk Dirty To Me.

I did develop class as I grew older.

Well in my case it was Rachmaninoff’s Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini. But I suspect somehow that this particular musical selection will not appear on the general populace’s top 10 list. Philistines.

“C.C., pick up that guitar and uh, TAWK to me!” :smiley: