Which vaccine would you get?

I was happy with my two doses of Pfizer and would do it again, given the choice. Entirely coincidentally, my gf also got Pfizer, making ours a Pfizer Pfamily.

I got the Moderna, but would have preferred Pfizer, mostly due to the more severe side effects (fever, aches, headache) for the former. Unless, of course, the more severe side effects are indicative of more protection, but that hasn’t been proven. My concern is that I on the Moderna track for future boosters, and thus I will get the same reaction each time.

I know you’re not in the US, but the demand for vaccines has dropped so significantly, that clinics here have been accepting walk ins without an appointment. You’re not denying anyone else a shot at this point by getting one of your own. There’s more than enough for everybody.

It’s crazy how so many parts of the world are desperate for vaccine, but I can now walk into my grocery store and get vaxxed between buying my apples and my check out.

Definitely NOT astrazeneca. Pfizer is the best.

We are Pham-I-ly!

Turns out it was Pfizer, and no side effects whatsoever. But I would have taken whatever they had.

Great to hear you’re all set! Way to go!