Whisky Tango Foxtrot!!! Shooting at the Holocaust Museum

Well, there’s every chance that Tiller’s murderer was an O’Reilly fan, and about zero chance that a Neo-Nazi would be inspired by a black pastor.

Sick fuck’s web page: http://www.holywesternempire.org/bio.html

How horrible!

The late security guard was black, FWIW, so it must have been like a double victory for the sick old fuck.

Heh, not the best advert for that particular organization, to be sure.

You mean you didn’t convert for the delicious cow juice? :confused:

You know the Nazis aren’t big on our black brothers either, right? If you were to say Tom Metzger could maybe be held somewhat culpable, then that might…

What the hell am I doing? This is pointless.

Never said he was “inspired” by anyone. But is it possible that Obama’s spiritual mentor contributed to this current atmosphere of hatred against Jews?

Really bad news about the guard. I’m sorry to hear that.

Wow, what a long way to go to try to turn this thread into a partisan political attack.

There’s a current atmosphere of hatred towards Jews?

Wright was not Obama’s spiritual mentor, by the way, nor is he a racist. And that’s all I’m going to feed you.

RIP Stephen Tyrone Johns.

No. Go away.

ETA: The guy’s webpage is slow as hell.

I’m sorry, but thats not kosher for anybody !

Not amongst Neo-Nazis, no. That’s about as likely to work on them as were Osama bin Laden’s ravings that Pres. Obama is a secret Jew.

It’s possible you’re doing it, too, or that it’s something you should be doing but aren’t… so cut it out, already or don’t not do it!

Seriously, give it a rest. Obama’s of no relevance here.

In response to the disingenous nonsense of asserting that a man whose only national prominence arose a year ago might have contributed to the “current atmosphere,” I am very tempted to suggest that the OP fuck himself or herself. But I’m not going to. You see, fucking is a good thing, and it’s a continual mystery to me why we should wish good things upon persons who utter such odious nitwittery. Nor shall I invite Stephe96 to unfuck herself or himself, as fucking is (thermodynamically speaking) an irreversible process; you can now more unfuck yourself than you can unhear a bell once it has pealed. I shall, instead, suggest that Stephe96 is so full of shit that he or she cannot possibly have an asshole.

Kinda bizarre having a neo-nazi who is old enough to remember the actual nazi’s.

Wonder if he’s spent the last six decades kicking himself for being on the wrong side.

I’m sorry about the security guard, and I hope the shooter pulls through. We need to put this asshole on trial and make him pay. Dying from a shot to the head seems too easy.

WTF? Apparently this Neo-Nazi broke into the Fed in the '80s and tried to “arrest” the Fed’s board with multiple guns on him - yet he claimed he was being “peaceful.”

The sound of things from Bizarro-land is no good.

MSNBC reported that the guy was a Freeper, and his posts have been pulled off the site. So, it was ok for him to post his right wing racist bullshit before, but now that he’s acted on it, they pull what he wrote off. Nice.

Tiller’s murderer was also a Freeper.

Given his age, he might not be a “neo” - it’s possible he adopted his ideas back when the crap was new.