This is my first poll, so I don’t know if it’s possible or how to add it in but *I am curious about peoples ages…Anyway the question is this: have you or do you use the N-word “seriously”, by which I mean not quoting somebody else, not rapping, not kidding… But in a rude way With full racist intention.
- Never once in my entire life.
- A few times telling jokes as a child.
- I am ashamed to say that I have used it casually where I felt safe to do so And I felt annoyance at some black person.
- I use it now and then, It’s no big deal to me
- I am Quentin Tarantino and I seek out opportunities, I create opportunities to use it I would use it for every verb adverb and adjective if I could… I think it’s the coolest word in the English language.
Also does anybody know what it became “the N-word”? It doesn’t seem like it was all that long ago, maybe sometime in the last 10 years. It’s sort of annoys me, I don’t like to tiptoe around things that way so I get a little frustrated trying to decide whether to simply say it out loud or say “the N-word” when it comes up in conversation…