White Wolf Plushies

Mmm… this is mundane and pointless, so I figured I’d put it here. :slight_smile:

Does anyone know anywhere online where I can buy a white wolf plushie? I can’t seem to find one manufactured anywhere… and eBay turned up no hits, either. :-/

If anyone has a clue about this, I’d be much obliged.

White Wolf.

Please tell me I’m not the only one who thought this thread would link to the White Wolf gaming company and show pics of their new Werewolf/Vampire plush toys.

I thought I’d lost it for a minute there.

No, GH, I thought so too and I’m damn disappointed I can’t get a Black Fury Ahroun plushie.

Durnit… I want a Sluagh!

I WANT A WYRM PLUSHIE!!!

I want my full sized Gural!!! In crinos thank you

I think we’re in the majority, actually.

I mean, who wouldn’t want their own, cuddly Nosferatu to sleep with? I know I would!

Good God, that’s exactly what I was thinking. I. Am. A. Dork.

I’d prefer a Malk. You can “pretend” it’s counting sheep with you.
[sub]Oh, yes. Just pretend. Keep counting my little plushie.[/sub]

Glad to see I’m not the only geek here. :wink:

I, too, want a Black Fury or Sluagh plushie. We should write to White Wolf Games and tell them they’ve got a market here.

Gorgon Heap, it was exactly what I was hoping for. I mean, I’d definitely have a bed full of vampire plushies if they sold 'em and I could afford them. Just imagine, one little vamp plushie for each major clan… jeez, depending on their size, there wouldn’t be any room for me!
::makes note to self detailing a letter campaign to white wolf on the topic of creating and selling plush toys of the characters of their RPGs::

And while we’re at it, I want a Sidhe and a Redcap plushie too!

And a Mummy.

Oh, and a Euthanatos mage!

And if they look anything like the pictures in the books, a female Satyr.

Wow, I am totally disappointed. And also disappointed at my lack of originality.
Man, if there are any White Wolf gaming reps out there in Doperland, I hope you see what a huge market there is for this kind of thing.
Get on it!

I want an antidiluvean plushie! Who’s a little spawn of Cain? Who’s a little spawn of Cain? You are! 'Es 'ou are!

Ok, the first response answered the question, and the rest of us are just flaunting our geek-itude. Wizards of the Coast should start a line…

I have only this to add, perhaps to fan the flames of hope for the rest of the requests:

All it needs is a little daquiri to make it complete…

Umm, wait, White Wolf is the publisher, not the system. I’m an idiot, move along.

I already knew about the Cthulu dolls … that’s why I said I wanted a Wrym plushie.

However, some others have had good points. Mirrored Indigo Shadows, would they be the signature characters?

Arden, if they look like the pictures in the books I want a Khri-Habi Amenti.

Yowza.

Plushie Nictuku! Plushie Nictuku!