Who are your favorite characters from The Office (U.S. version)?

Select as many as you like.

  • Andy Bernard
  • Angela Martin
  • Bob Vance
  • Creed Bratton
  • Darryl Philbin
  • David Wallace
  • Dwight Schrute
  • Erin Hannon
  • Gabe Lewis
  • Jan Levinson
  • Jim Halpert
  • Karen Filippelli
  • Kelly Kapoor
  • Kevin Malone
  • Meredith Palmer
  • Michael Scott
  • Mose
  • Nellie Bertram
  • Oscar Martinez
  • Pam Beesly
  • Phyllis Vance
  • Robert California
  • Roy Anderson
  • Ryan Howard
  • Stanley Hudson
  • Toby Flenderson
  • Todd Packer
  • Other
0 voters

Dwight is an all-timer. I loved Gareth on the original Office, but Dwight is a much better version of this character. We all knew a guy at one point that was very much like Dwight. He’s barely an exaggeration of how some guys are.

The show doesn’t exist without Michael Scott. They tried it and it was terrible. So hes my favorite.

But other than that I love Creed, Dwight and Stanley.

Just two votes (so far) for Andy surprises me.

His CPR-adjacent “Stayin’ Alive” rendition is one of the highlights of the entire series for me.

mmm

I voted for Creed and Dwight, and am surprised that these two oddballs are leading the poll. I also voted “Other” for Jim’s sometime girlfriend Katy, mostly just because I like Amy Adams.