Who had the coolest birthdate ever?

Inspired bythisthread.

My grandfather was born on January 1, 1911, which he always wrote as “1/1/11” It tickled him that he could write his birthdate using only vertical lines. Since I have a lousy memory, that trick helped me greatly. Until the year I called to wish him happy birthday - on November 11. :smack:

Do you or someone you know have a cool birthday? 'Splain.

My dad’s was 10/04/00.

Roberto Matta, Chilean-Italian painter and sculptor , 11/11/11

My niece was a scheduled c-section due to many factors. They tried to have her on 11/11/11 but of course the date was booked up. They had to settle for 11/10/11.

I had a friend who had a child on 07/07/07

The father of Green Bay Packer linebacker Clay Mathews (who also played several years of pro football) was born on the 2000th anniversary of the death of Julius Caesar, the Ides of March 1956. On that day (it was a Thursday), I was sitting in my high school Latin class, and I’m quite sure that no mention was made of the significance that date at the time.

Sidney Crosby, who wears the number 87, was born on August 7, 1987 or 8/7/87.

I had a friend who was born on February 29th; he only had a birthday party once every four years, but they were epic.

I share mine with John Lennon AND PJ Harvey.

Sometimes it’s hard being this cool. :cool:

Nitpick. That’s the 1999th anniversary.

Jesus Christ, of course.
He was born on Christmas, man. The original one. And they named it after him.

My twins just missed February 29, 2000… a 1-in-400-year occurrence.

I’ve told them they can go ahead and lie about it if they want.

Yeah, but on the other hand, he only got presents on one day each year.

And it was 00/00/00!!!

My son’s due date was 06/06/06 but he arrived early on 5/19/06. His best friend however is the girl across the street from us who was born on 06/06/06.

Mom’s was 02/10/20

I’m pretty sure I’ve posted this before but my niece was born on 12/12/12 at 12:14 PM. Missed it by that much. My sister said she’s glad it didn’t happen, though. She thinks it would have been creepy to have all those twelves line up.

I had a cool birthday that year. 10/11/12. I was born on 10/11/77 which is fun to say, by the way. :slight_smile:

I have 2 cool ones in my family.

My Dad was born on 6/6/44 (D-day).

My son was born on 4/4/10, which is cool for me because being a Syracuse fan, the number 44 is legendary.

I was born nine months after my parents’ 20th Anniversary.

My husband was born on June sixteenth, 1966. That’s 06/16/66. That’s one six shy of being the devil.

I always thought 12/31 was the coolest birthday, but I don’t know which year maximizes the coolness. People with that birthday include Henri Matisse, Anthony Hopkins, and come to think of it, twickster.