Who Has The Most Posts On The Dope? [Top 25 list inside]

Can you help a fella out? I just glanced at the User CP options and I am not seeing an enabling member list feature.

Throw in a coffee mug and I think we can do business…

That’s something an admin would do.

It only felt like 80,000. I was going to say Handy with 40,000 but obviously I’m wrong.

Only an admin can do? Telemark’s post made it sound like any of us run of the mill peons could do it…

If you asked in ATMB(where I assume the admins all hang out :slight_smile: )They may be happy to tell you.

He had a habit, which he wouldn’t quit, of posting highly inaccurate IMHO advice as fact, especially medical. Not woo-ish, just wrong. After being restricted to non-medical topics and violating that, the mods decided to ban him.

Two sides of the same coin. He was prolifically posting irrelevant, occasionally dangerous nonsense.

We should have made it more clear that this particular functionality is turned off for members on the dope. My post, and I assume, Telemark’s as well, was meant as guidance for any passing admins who may be inclined to help.

And, extrapolating, he’d probably be in the low 50Ks if he were still posting.

So mods/admin…can one of you take pity on me and satisfy my undying curiosity for a top-40 list of Dopers arranged in descending order by post count?

Please?

I am also curious to discover how many people are still in the top 40 post count and are either banned or just drifted away. I know Dio is way up there.

Exactly. I’m an admin on another board using vBulletin and we have that functionality turned on, but we also try to discourage people from posting just to boost their post count so it doesn’t get used much.

I also thought Dio was the highest. Then again I haven’t been here that long

Has anybody bothered to report this thread to a Mod so it can come to the attention of an Admin?

Poll results from 7 months ago.

Simple. I don’t really pay that much attention to post counts. The figure of 80,000 (which is wrong) just stuck in my head for some reason.

In other words, he couldn’t listen.

Good grief, I’m going to hell.

Is there any way one of you all could be so kind as to post a list of say, the top 40 members here by post count, in descending order?

It has been told to me that you all are the only ones capable of doing this. I am interested to see how it plays out, how many of the people on the list are banned or no longer post, etc.

Thank you in advance.

You took the words out of my mouth. Word-stealer.

OOooooooh. You’re bad. :slight_smile:

ETA: Hey, I’m six posts away from my 40 grand! Not that I’m planning to post pad in this thread or anything. Nope, not at all.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Well, here it is!

Huh. I expected, I dunno, some fireworks shooting out of my computer or something. Well, actually, that would be bad, so never mind that. Maybe a mug. Can I get a mug?