Who invented the debut album game?

This game has been making the rounds over various bulletin boards this year. The premise is easy:

1. Use Wikipedia random function. The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
  2. Use the random quote generator. The last four words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
  3. Third picture of the Flickr Explore (last 7 days) page, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

It is also played on this board.

The first lines of the post of that thread are typical:
“This game was stolen from the board at which I’m chief admin and the poster there in turn stole it from another board”.

I have been trying to chase who actually was the first to come up with this game, but so far no luck. Any body know?

1. Mohinder Pratap Chand
  2. “Potentially to Have Everything…” (Joan Didion, 1934-)
  3. Album Cover

Heh. Cool game. (I did reroll #2 a few times, though…)

Molecule Man

Around You in Awareness
(Look not back in anger, nor forward in fear, but around you in awareness.–Ross Hersey)

Album Cover

I’d defiantly buy that album,

No idea about the OP though.

Holy cow…

Band Name: Impeachment of Dick Cheney
Title: To say thank you.[sup]*[/sup]
Cover: Afternoon Nap

People don’t have to like or support you, so you always have to say thank you. Ruben Studdard, Seventeen Magazine, September 2003

[Moderating]

To the previous posters, I would like to note that the object of this thread is to determine the identity of the person who came up with the game, not to post your results from trying it out. If you want to play the game, please start a thread in The Game Room.

Colibri
General Questions Moderator