Who is Nostradamus of SDMB?

Nostradamus the comedian that wrote “Breast Stroke”, “Charles Darwin - Complete Bastard or What?” and “OFuckIt” is in my opinion hilarious. I laughed so much reading these. I had printed them out after downloading from the Straight Dope E-zine, and I kept rereading them. Fabulous. I just have to look at random at any part of what I printed to start laughing. They are masterpieces.

Congratulations to the E-zine for publishing it. Being a guest I can’t search the SDMB. Can someone please tell me how I can contact Nostradamus, or better still, where I can find more of his stuff?

Who is Nostradamus?

Can’t find him/her on a search for this board on posters. I tried, sorry I couldn’t help.

Doing a search for ‘Nostradamus Breast’ has told me two things:

He has apparently changed his name to Chez Guevara, and is still apparently posting often under that name.

Some of his stuff was lost in the Winter of Our Lost Content.
Hope that this helps.

It helps me.

Chez Guevara, I had no idea you were secretly funny! (talk about a slap in the face with a wet rag - consider it twisted fandom)

Have to look for more of your stuff!

Wouldn’t that be a slap in the face with a wet trout?
:stuck_out_tongue:

What you choose to do with gabriela offboard is your business… :wink:

Whether you do it still living is my business.

What, no links?

Nostradamus/Chez Guevara’s post about brassieres was the funniest thing I have ever read on these boards.

According to an ancient text:

“From the Board that is Straight, the young scribe muses.
Prodigious hilarity engulfs vast regions.
Great cities are consumed by the evil fire.
The young scribe emerges transmogrified.”

This has been interpreted as a prediction of SDMB member “Nostradamus” changing his name to “Chez Guevara”.

Then again, it has also been construed as a prediction of:
• The 1906 San Francisco earthquake
• The Hindenberg disaster.
• The invention of Saran Wrap™
• Crop circles
• Tony Orlando pursuing a solo career.

Heck, since Chez Guevara’s former name referenced a French physician / writer / psychic, I thought somebody had to post a Nostradamus parody. :smiley:

Moved to ATMB.

-xash
General Questions Moderator

What is ATMB?

ATMB is short for “About This Message Board.” The description of the forum on the main page of the boards explains more.

GT

So what do I do now? :confused:

A little dance?

Shell out $15 so you can search?

Well, you could look in your mailbox for the account specified in your profile.

Any post which refers to a feature of the message board, including people who post here, belongs in this forum. No-one is criticising you. These moves happen all the time.

Another theory is that moderators move posts because they are given a move quota when they are appointed to their jobs. It’s like traffic policemen who are contractually obliged to give tickets to a certain number of motorists every month. If they don’t reach their quota the administration thinks they are slacking on the job.

One ticket need not worry you greatly, but be careful in the future because four tickets could result in disciplinary action. This involves being sent to a camp somewhere in Alaska for re-education.

The worrying aspect of this is that people who are sent there tend not to be seen again.

:wink:

Yeah, and if that happens, they don’t get paid. :wink:

eek! Winter of Our Missed Content! Doesn’t really work the way you had it ;).