Who is the most atractive man and/or woman working in Movies or TV?

In your opinion, who is the most attractive actor and/or actress working in TV or movies today?

You may name both a male and a female. I suppose you can choose someone based on their appeal at the time they were at the peak of their looks. I suppose you may name more than one if you feel that you know of more than one that fits the bill.

My choice for the most attractive female is clearly Kandi Alexander who was a regular on the TV comedy News Radio and who also had a part in the excellent movie “What’s Love Got to do With it”?

She is not a typical example of a beautiful woman, but there is just something about her that grabs me. I think she is absolutley stunning. I would really love to meet her. I’m guessing that most people would not think to name her. But when she was on News Radio, I would have dreams about her. She is a stunning beauty.

I’m afraid that I don’t have anyone to name as the male choice.

Still Clooney. No whiskers please. Michael Clayton in a dark suit with a white shirt.

Khandi Alexander was and indeed still is, quite hot. She was on Treme last time I saw her. (Wait. Is Treme still on?) so I don’t see a problem with your pick.

Most beautiful female at the moment? I’m voting for Skye from Agents of Shield.

Handsome male? Well, I’ve been told that I have awful taste in male looks, but I’m going for Oliver Queen from Arrow. At least he’s got the whole square-jawed thing going on.

For men, it’s hard to compete with Clooney or Denzel.

For women, if you go through the history of movies and T.V. and apply an “at her peak” evaluation well, geez, I could be typing ad infinitum. So, let’s limit it to currently working actresses.
Hmmmm, I think I’ll nominate Zoe Saldana.

Charlize Theron.

January Jones is stunning, but I still can’t decide if she’s a good actor or Mad Men has a good casting director.

Male - Ryan Gosling.
Female - Anne Hathaway.

No opinion on male. For female, I’d have to say either Scarlett Johansson or Helena Bonham Carter.

Kate Hudson

Salma Hayek and Javier Bardem

A tie between Zooey Deschanel and Emmy Rossum. Exactly where I’d like to be, between Zooey and Emmy.

She played essentially the same character (in era and mannerisms) in X-Men: First Class so maybe she’s just extremely limited.

She’s not even the most beautiful female on that show.

Jennifer Lawrence. Her look in American Hustle converted me.

For female, tie between Winona Ryder and Halle Berry (both in their dark short-haired periods).

For male, I could not care less.

Male: Chris Hemsworth, (But I do love watching Clooney too!)
Female: Keira Knightly

Cate Blanchett as Galadriel
or
Natascha McElhone in Ronin

Tom Mison

J-Law

Ashley Judd

At the risk of being Mad Men centric, I’m surprised no one has mentioned John Hamm. I’m straight, but that’s a good looking dude.