Who killed Agent Doggett's son?

I watched The X-Files for the first time in about two years. I was a bit distracted, though I thought I was paying enough attention in the end I had no idea who the killer and/or kidnapper was.

The guy who was killed in a car crash? The guy who was the suspect in the women’s murders? The mafia payoff guy? Doggett’s boss?

I’m so confused!

Uh, we here got the impression that Doggett’s boss (the guy played by a one Mr. Cary Elwes) was the guy who killed his son, he was the “business man” that witnessed the molestation. And I thought Cary was such a nice guy. tut tut.

You mean that Westly was the murderer?? Aww…

Harvey took Luke from his bike ride but Regali (the mob guy) killed him. Harvey had a thing for boys and when he saw Luke, he couldn’t resist so he kidnapped him and tried to molest him by bringing him back to his place. Regali walked into the scene while this was happened. Luke saw his face and for the fear that he might ID Regali, Luke was killed. This explains why there was no ransom note. He said that in his line of work, he has to deal with sickos, molesters, etc. The ‘businessman’ he was talking about is himself…hope that clears everything up for you!!

I’m positive that it was Regali that killed Luke…poor Doggett finding out what sick thing happned before his death…

Reoch

If you want me to clear things up or have any questions, feel free to ask…aiight then :wink:

I agree with reoch although it wasn’t made very clear. I imagine the AD was following Regali in order to kill him so that he would no longer be in Regali’s pocket. Seems an awfully stupid way to do it though, since he’s gonna lose his job. But I guess that’s Carter cleaning up characters from the show.

Now where’s Krychek??? I know he isn’t dead. And how the hell is the Brady Bunch going to fit into this ‘Endgame’ arc?

I’m glad a few other people found the ending a little fuzzy.

When the AD shot Regali, I wasn’t sure if it was to shut him up about the bribes and the kid (even though the AD asked Regali previously if he’d killed Luke) or because he realized what Regali had done.

P.S., I never liked the conspiracy episodes, but loved the other x-files. I’m weird that way.

My interpretation was that Regalli had killed Luke, being the “businessman” in the hypothetical example he gave to Doggett.

The AD shot Regalli for two reaons:

1. To stop Regalli’s blackmailing him,
  2. As revenge on behalf of Doggett.

I really liked this episode, especially considering all the dreck that has been the status quo for The X-Files the past few years. It was beautifully shot and I liked the musical score for it too. Very creepy.

According to what I understand of mob-related hits, AD Fulmer’s execution of Regalli demonstrates that the latter had become too greedy. Compare Mo Green in The Godfather or Brendan Fallone in The Sopranos. From the psychotic expression on his face immediately after the shooting, I really doubt revenge had anything to do with it.

Okay, so I see what everyone is saying, but then what was all that stuff about the AD paying off Regali and all that? Did I miss something (my roommates can tend to get a bit loud, after all)?

When Reyes and Fulmer were both working in New York, she caught him taking a bribe from Regali. When confronted about it now, Fulmer told Reyes that he was paying Regali for info, but that was a lie. Regali reminded Fulmer later that he had video tap of the bribe and Fulmer had to do what Regali said. Tired of that crap, Fulmer whacked Regali.

Hey, whatdya know? I followed an episode!

Yup yup, That’s exactly how I saw it…after learning thta Regalli had to do with Luke’s death, it became personal for the AD. With the guilt and the fact that he wanted out and Regalli refusing, he couldn’t handle it anymore. Either ways, the AD was going to get it for helping the mafia…

Reoch

Yup yup, That’s exactly how I saw it…after learning thta Regalli had to do with Luke’s death, it became personal for the AD. With the guilt and the fact that he wanted out and Regalli refusing, he couldn’t handle it anymore. Either ways, the AD was going to get it for helping the mafia…

Reoch

Laura Palmer killed Agent Doggett’s son.

Yeah, that is how I saw it as well. Fulmer whacked Regali because Regali was blackmailing him because of the bribes that Fulmer took in the past was on tape. Though if he knew about Dogget’s son wasn’t totally explained.

Hope this cleared everything up for you **Biggirl ** :wink:

reoch