Who Wants to Call Undecided Voters in Indiana for Barack?

Let me know. I can set up a Virtual Phone Bank for you so you can call from the comfort of your own home. We’ve got to reach out to these undecided voters if we want to turn Indiana blue.

PM me if you’re interested but don’t want to make it public.

Hmmmm … This sounds interesting, but I’m not sure I want to get yelled at / hung up on / cursed at / during my free time.

It’s not usually that bad. A lot of folks are calling into Indiana to try and make it turn blue, but sometimes it matters who you hear it from. If I talk to someone, they might not buy it, but if they hear it from someone different, it might stick.

Either way, there’s no commitment. If you choose to stop for whatever reason, that’s fine by me.
Heck, worst case scenario, you can call into Indiana and make volunteer recruitment calls for us. They certainly won’t yell at you or scream at you.

As someone who never answers the phone and thinks almost all calls are an invasion of privacy, I can’t bring myself to do this.

However, at least Mrs. Pagan and I relocated to Indiana this year, so happily we can now influence the vote. We had lived in KY, which is still a lost cause for Obama.

What about knocking doors?