Who would you go gay for?

Oh, if I HAD to have sex with a man, I suppose I’d do it with Jamie Lee Curtis and Donna Summer.

What? They’re men, aren’t they? Every other thread says so!

I have no problem with the idea of gay sex, it’s the kissing another guy that’s always been the “whoa” point.

That being noted, I’d still be willing to give it a shot with Vin Diesel (that man is just TOO physically perfect) or Wesley Snipes (ditto, depending on how he’s wearing his hair that week.)

It’s weird, since I’m not really attracted to dark women as a demographic - with some notable exceptions - but the men I’d considering switch hitting with are almost always darker than caucasian and muscular.

Giraffe

“Incredibly smooth flirting – friendly and nice, but with direct, undisguised interest.”

I’m intrigued by this sentence. (And I suspect I’m not the only one.) Could you give us all some details about this “incredibly smooth flirting”?

John Malkovich. But not until he gets rid of that ridiculous goatee.

If I had to have sex with a guy, I guess I’d go with Bea Arthur.

Mmmm…Ewan McGregor-oh wait. Can’t pick him in this thread.

Let’s see, Kate Winslet. I love Kate-she’s just the coolest.

Marlene Dietrich, and in the same vein, Uma Thurman.

I personally would rather change sexes briefly and become a gay man. :smiley:

Interesting. You are the female equivalent of Eddie Izzard Guin

He’s a lesbian trapped inside a man’s body.

(nd he’s fucking funny too.)

Ute Lemper. In a minute.

And Guin and Lob, someone is going to come along and teach you the difference between “gay” and “transgendered,” with a two-by-four, one of these days . . .

What made it very smooth was the fact that it conveyed a clear, unmistakable message (I find you attractive and would like to have sex with you), but it was also very cool and low pressure. If I wasn’t interested, which it turned out I wasn’t, that was fine. No hurt feelings, no big deal – friendly banter and jokes were exchanged, and he moved on. I see why straight women value confidence so much – it’s impressive to be on the receiving end. And it’s flattering to have someone approach you solely because they find you attractive.

As a guy, it seems like a great situation. No bullshit, no invented excuses to start talking to someone, no pretense that you didn’t actually come over solely because you found the other person hot but instead want to get to know them as a person. Sometimes you just want to have sex with someone you find attractive – if that other person is also a guy, odds are they’re going to be on board with the concept, even if they don’t necessarily want to have sex with you. Because being direct and smooth has very high probability of immediate returns, I’m not surprised everyone who approached me was so good at it. It pays to be good at it.

If I was gay, I’d definitely spend a few months being a total slut. No question about it. :slight_smile:

Agreed.

Aren’t there enough babes out there to keep one straight? :confused:

I cannot imagine any woman that would affect me that way. If it was a life or death matter, I’d have to say I’d be more likely to pick a very very feminine woman.

I’m not sure why though, because I really love big, muscle-y, strong men. Maybe it’s because I know a woman couldn’t compete, so why bother?

And because having seen extreme body building women, I find them an “extreme” turn-off? It’s not something that’s ever crossed my mind, except when someone asks “what if”.

Funny, I come across this thread hours after I had this very conversation tonight…

My pick was Charlize Theron (may have spelled it wrong). More so in the movie “Devils Advocate” where she had the short brown hair, than anything else.

Hmmmm … It would have to be with someone with great character like:
Dag hammarskjold, Oskar Schindler or Raul Wallenberg.

I fell in love with their honor, virtures, courage and minds… so why not their bodies?

Debbie Harry circa 1978.:wink:

No-I mean, I’d wake up tomorrow as a man, and I’d still be attracted to guys. (It’s just a joke, because I’m such a huge fan of slash fan fiction. Sorry, Eve, I didn’t mean anything nasty-HONEST!)

I’m another one for Audrey Tatou. She’s just so damn adorable.

Oh, don’t worry, Guin, I know you better than that (hastily hiding two-by-four behind her back) . . .

I just took two cross-country flights and for some reason they were showing The Recruit both ways. I didn’t listen to it, but every once in a while I’d look up at the screen and think, “Damn, now I see what all the hubub is about Collin Farrell.” I wouldn’t turn the guy down. Especially if he brought Bridget Moynihan with him.