Whoopie Goldberg's real name?

Has it ever been mentioned what Whoopie Goldberg’s real name is? Maybe some SDoper has the SD. - Jinx

Wikipedia;

According to the IMDb, it’s Caryn Elaine Johnson. Any reason to believe that’s not true?

No reason. I’ve known it was Caryn Johnson for years and from a variety of sources. She hasn’t made a secret out of her real name.

Wait a minute. She’s NOT Jewish? WTF? :confused:

Funny, she sure looks Jewish.

I thought her real name was Marian Morrison.

No, you’re thinking of Marian Morrison. :wink:

Okay, this was the funniest thing I’ve read all day today.

(By the way, the funniest thing yesterday was pinkfreud’s perfect comedic timing in Post #10 of this thread. The funniest thing I read the day before yesterday was… I can’t remember that far back.)

Can anybody explain why the Google Ads for this thread are for “Frog Baby Bedding,” “Frog Crib Bedding,” “Froggy Tales Crib Set,” and “Pet tree frog”?

For the ten millionth billionth time, the ads you see are not necessarily the ones anyone else sees. The software uses a variety of determiners to generate the ads. The content of the thread itself appears to have only a slight positive correlation to the ads you see.

I don’t see anything relating to frogs in my ads. So be Zenlike and seek an answer within yourself.