Who's got the highest posts to thread ratio ?

2226/1467= ~1.52

1467/2226= ~66%
100% pure crap, and I’m proud of it!
:wink:

Before this post 1.494.
After this post 1.492.

By my count, Mr. Cynical, you need to post to this thread 2.43 more times to maintain your lofty average.

Also, I will give $5 to the first person that presents a posts-per-thread ratio of less than one.

Just need to find out my current post count first…

Yeah, 1.501! I was so hoping for that exact number.

583, 375. 1.554 One would need to weight this depending on whether I was posting to engage other Dopers for their own betterment or [disgusts self, gives up]

picmr

With this post: 1.89

Of course, there was that incident in recent history of the Tymp Imposter. Certainly its work had an effect on this figure.

Ob - How about .894? :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, you want me to tell the truth? 1.631
Kinda surprised it’s so high, must be the Dopefest threads.

As of this post, I believe my ratio is 173 posts / 79 threads, for a post-to-thread ratio of 2.19.

390 posts/211 threads=> loquaciousness index of 1.848 as of this post.

A nice balance of flirting, anecdotes, and simple answers, I think. For reference, only one of those posts was to GD.

1311 posts; 864 threads

Posts-vs.-threads ratio = 1.51736

Sounds pretty average. Not a number to be ashamed of.

There are a few certain posters whose ratios I can’t wait to see …

So, this entire thread is nothing but people doing math? Woo-hoo, let’s get this one featured in Threadspotting PDQ!

2601 posts/1323 threads = 1.97 posts per thread.

Hrm. Wonder how many of those are flirting.

2468/755= 3.27

I’d probably be beating Mr. Cynical if it weren’t for having to post in threads I wouldn’t normally to do “moderator stuff”. Losing the archives probably hurt me too; I probably had over a hundred posts in the Atheist Religion thread alone. Eh well, I will cede Mr. C the crown. But he might have some competition from hardcore GDers and Pitizens.

As of this post: 1063 posts, 544 threads. 1.954 posts per thread.

I currently have 1289 posts, distributed among 837 known threads, mostly in GQ, for a ratio of 1.5400239:1 . May I say, by the way, that looking through the old search results, I’m surprised at how long ago some of those threads were? They seem like just yesterday.

Now, who'se going to figure out how to get our standard deviation on posts per thread?

My computer is still trying to calculate my ratio out to the final decimal place, but it seems to be taking forever…let’s just say it’s 3.14 (all right, it’s 2.11)…

251 posts, 153 threads… it doesn’t feel like that many, though.

1.6405… not bad

If you count half-assed answers this just might be do-able. Now if you can just give the fiver to Cecil to hold for me, I’ll be glad to pick it up in person. Thanks

730/545 = 1.34. Right there in the range. How dull.

1.63 is the ratio for me.