Who's the Most Beautiful Woman in the World?-Part II

It has been nearly half a year since Part I and I’m a bit bored so here we go again!

I have become enamored with Jade Hsu*. Those eyes, those curves, that mouth. When I find pictures of her posing my first inclination is to grab a pencil and my sketchbook rather than another silimiarly shaped object. Her hardcore stuff, that’s a different story. She has such a passion about her work and it shows in her pictures.

That’s one of mine. Let’s hear some of yours!

*Mods-I know that in the picture she is wearing a shirt that advertises an adult web site. If this is in violation of board rules delete the link and I will post an alternate.

Florence LaBadie

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again…

Laetitia Casta

No contest.

I still say mrs bernse

http://www.photoaccess.com/share/guest.jsp?ID=A04E40336C5&cb=PA

Hey, didn’t we settle this a while ago and decide that it was zev steinhart’s wife?

Wow.

Roseleena Blair, sorry i don’t have an appropriate picture, i am at work.

Well, unless she’s been disfigured in a horrible accident since the last thread, I’m going to have to vote again for Zev’s wife.

I’ve a fondness for Amanda Peet.

There are so many lovely ladies to choose from, however, so I can’t make a final decision…

It’s a tie between Nita Naldi and Anna May Wong .

Another vote for Laetitia Casta.

I still think it’s Cate Blanchett. (Didn’t manage to post a link in the last thread.)

Paulette Goddard

Anna May Wong is a good choice, although I think I must go with Catherine Deneuve.

The young woman in the OP is pretty, but she’d be prettier if she didn’t have that drag queen makeup.

Mrs. bernse is gorgeous, and has much better taste in makeup.

I have to go with Hedy Lamarr or Elizabeth Taylor . Liz may have gone downhill since, but she was once certainly in the top five.

I had never seen her before, but Florence LaBadie is stunning as well.

Blast.

I’ll try those links one more time:

Elizabeth Taylor

Hedy Lamarr

:rolleyes:

Latetia Casta’s boobs are way too big for me. Sorry but I like some sensitivity to be left in those suckers by the time I get to them.

So who is the most beautiful woman in the world?

Tandi Spencer-Smith.

“Who is she?” I hear you cry. Well she is no-one famous. She is a very good friend of mine who just happens to be the most beautiful woman in the world. Perfect features, lovely smile, striking blue eyes, long creamy-gold blond hair and a gorgeous athletic build. sigh I miss her.

Unfortunately I live in a 4rd world country and I did not have any way to get a digital picture of her while she was still down here.
Your loss. Sorry :slight_smile:

But still dont you find that women you actually know are far more sexy than the plasticy over-exposed people who are forced down your throat on TV? Why are Sandra Bullock and Alyson Hannigan so adored? Because they look like real people, with great bodies.

cheers

Ms. Casta does have rather large breasts. If your preference is for a smaller bust, there’s nothing wrong with that. However, large breasts are not necessarily less sensitive than smaller breasts. I think this simply varies from person to person (or breast to breast?). My personal experience certainly points to no significant difference, and in some other threads I have seen female dopers make the same statement. So, I think we should give Ms. Casts the benefit of a doubt, at least until such time as extensive testing can be arranged. Ahem. . .

Generally speaking, yes! In fact, my vote for the most beautiful woman would be a friend I work with (oh! I wish I had met her under different circumstances. . . ). Of course, I can’t name her or show a picture, so you’ll have to take my word for it. :slight_smile: But men walk through her room for the sole purpose of stealing a glance at her. People of both genders constantly lose their train of thought when speaking with her. She is so beautiful that most men are too intimidated to ask her for a date. Some even seem to be afraid to get to know her, for fear that a lacking personality will ruin the overall effect.

However, she is certainly not lacking in personality. She is a truly wonderful person, which simply makes her all the more beautiful. This is a rare combination that many ‘stars’ either do not have or never get to show.

I have been thinking about the whole sensitivty thing.
All of one’s nerves are finalised by the time we are 3 years old correct? Surely this would mean that large breasts have fewer nerve endings per square inch than small breasts? Because as they grow it would be the same nerve endings stretched over more boob? Ergo smaller breasts are more sensitive than large ones… I think.

My experience is the exact opposite to yours Enigma: I have known three women will hyper sensitive breasts and all three have also had very small breasts. In contrast the girls with larger breasts that I have known have not been lacking in sensitivty but have certainly not had anything that could compare with the women with small breasts that I have known. How did the women on the list compare these things exactly? I mean ‘subjective experience’ and all that?

If there is anybody out there who has some hardcore physiology training (and I dont mean just the practical :slight_smile: then please enlighten us.

cheers