Who's the most beautiful woman in the world?

Young Audrey Hepburn

Gisele Bunchen.

I used to be enfatuated with Catherine Zeta Jones…but the thought of Michael Douglas with her sickens me… :frowning:

Try Audrey Hepburn at any age. A beautiful woman with class and angelic feature, who supposedly could also be a bit of a vixen with JFK and others. God, how many times have I seen recent “beautiful” women and thought to myself, what a pity that a nice body should be wasted on a woman like that–“J-Lo” being a case in point.

Why thank you Mersavets, you are a man of impeccable sense for noticing that. :smiley:

That girl who works at Red Robin down the street. My God! She positively glows! I can’t take my eyes off her.

I’ll second that - as long as she keeps her hair dark.

Runners up: Halle Berry, Demi Moore, Sandra Bullock, Audrey Hepburn.

I don’t know if I could choose the single most beautiful woman in the world, but I think Catherine Deneuve is right up there. And I mean she’s still right up there, even though she’s nearly 60 now.

I also agree with Osiris that Julie Andrews is a gorgeous and classy lady at any age, and that Jennifer Connelly was a very beautiful teen. I’ve thought so ever since I first saw her in Labryinth lo these many years ago. I don’t think much of her as an actress, but she looked so great it hardly mattered.

Well, duh, it’s Anniz.

Ummmm… You want the most beautiful woman, and yet you want it while disqualifying the two most important factors that define beauty. WTF is that all about???

Bah. All of you are soooo wrong. :slight_smile:

My wife! http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=48050&a=329104&p=37352812&Sequence=0&res=high

Charlize Theron is right up there as well, though.

And I’m not posting this because she may read it… As a matter of fact, if she did I’d be in shit. :slight_smile:

The link didn’t work for me.

Salma Hayek. The scene in From Dusk Till Dawn where she dances with the snake puts me into a drooling stupor every time.

Or Drew Barrymore. Damn, she looked amazing in The Wedding Singer. It’s painful to watch commercials for her new movie because she looks so wretched in it. Purposely, I know, but still…

Hmmm. Interestingly enough if you just click on the link it won’t, but if you paste it into your URL bar it seems to for me. Give it a try if you like.

Very intelligent too… a Professional Engineer as well. Damn I’m lucky. :slight_smile:

Try this now to see mrs. bernse, it’s worth it, she’s quite lovely.

I hope I got that link fixed.

Nope, cut and paste only it seems.

bernse, that is an excellent picture of your beautiful wife.

The answer is Elizabeth Hurley.

The answer to the OP can be verified scientifically by measuring the beauty of every woman in the world. Elizabeth Hurley was measured recently at 97,400 millihelens. *

Finally, a way to finally do away with beauty pageants and People magazine’s list of world’s most beautiful people.

• a millihelen is the standard unit of beauty equal to the amount needed to launch a single ship.

bernse…

HUBBA HUBBA!!!

Lessee… either Natalie Portman (mee-OWW!), Ingrid Bergman ([black & white] mee-OWW!), or that woman who used to work at the Border’s Bookstore in Glendale, CA. who had the purple hair (mee-OWW! again).

Thanks :slight_smile: I think the problem with the URL is that there is an extra space at the end. If I do a cut/paste and back space once at the end of the URL it works.
I’ll try once more.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=48050&a=329104&p=37352812&Sequence=0&res=high

A better view of her face (unfortunately, mine is in there as well)
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=48050&a=329104&p=37352819&Sequence=0&res=high

And if that doesn’t work, I’m not trying anymore. :slight_smile:

I’m voting for Tiffany Amber Thiessen (UMMM)

Either her or Davina McCall (WOOF!)

I change my mind almost every minute