Who's TV Apartment Would You Like To Live In

LOL

I wish I had though to say that, but of course, the next time this subject comes off I will have :smiley:

If we are limiting it to apartments/condos, then Frasier’s is the one I want. If houses are included, then Charlie’s Malibu beach house in Two and a half Men.

Barbara Gordon’s apartment from the 60’s Batman TV series. It had a fake wall behind which you could hide a costume and a motorcycle.

Samantha’s apartment on Samantha Who? is spacious and nicely appointed.

The ghost’s name was Dennis. I always assumed he let himself pass on eventually–if not immediately after Fred & Co. cleaned out the apartment and hope was lost, then soon after.

Why would there be constant repairs if there were no vampire slayer in residence? Or are YOU a vampire slayer?

Sigourney Weaver’s apartment in the movie Copycat for movie

hm, not sure for tv apartment, i dont watch a lot of sitcoms. On retrospect, Forever Knight’s loft works for me, and I even like Toronto. Can we retrofit it for handicapped access?

Indeed, as is the pad occupied by the two physics students who live opposite Penny in Big Bang Theory. The gadgets would have to come along with the living area too of course.

I like Niles Crane’s apartment from Frasier with all of his wood and bookshelves and his furniture style.

I also, as a single person I could handle Paul & Jamie Buchman’s apartment from Mad About You. But as a slob, I don’t think I could deal with having to keep my bedroom constantly clean so that I wouldn’t be mortified by it every time a guest had to walk through it to get to the bathroom.

If I’m going extravagant, I’ll take Charlotte’s place in Sex and the City – the one she got in the divorce from Trey.

For a more comfy and economical Manhattan option, I would choose Seinfeld’s apartment. But I’m keeping the bathroom door shut all the time!

I’ll take Bob Newhart’s apartment from The Bob Newhart Show. Can I keep Suzanne Pleshette?

Not sure I like either of Mary Richards’ apartments.

Niles did have a great apartment.

I remember Susan having a great view out of her apartment in Suddenly Susan, but I don’t remember much else about it.

Neither one is technically in a city I want to live in.

I always thought Emma Peel’s apartment was pleasant looking. Perhaps a bit dated now.

Kara Thrace’s place in Caprica City seemed decent, for a basement apartment. Admittedly, Thrace wasn’t too thrilled with it - she claimed that neither the heat, air conditioning, or toilet functioned properly. And “the rent’s a crime.” But this is Kara Thrace - she’s never happy.

Also, I’d rather hope that Thrace’s apartment would come complete with a naked Kara Thrace. Which would improve it substantially.

I’m not a vampire slayer in this life–but Sunnydale just seemed a riskier neighborhood. Even before it became a giant crater.

However, Giles also had a pretty fine place…

(Yes, I think Dennis did move on.)

Well, if the apartments are “furnished”, I get Laura Petrie.

And have the better of the bargain.

I’ll go with Mr. Drummond’s ridiculous NYC apartment in Diff’rent Strokes.

:)It’s a tossup between “the Jeffersons” and “Three’s Company.” I guess I fondly remember the 70s decor

If Lois Lane could afford that Taj Mahal apartment in Superman: The Movie on a reporter’s salary, Metropolis must be a renter’s paradise.

The Odd Couple’s apt–spacious and well laid out,

Sunnydale’s dangerous, yes, but it’s manageable danger. Vampires are the most common species of demon there, and they’re a problem mostly if you don’t take the appropriate precautions.