Who's Your Favorite Centerfold?

[QUOTE=betenoir]
Burt Reynolds.

Well, no not really, I’ve never found him in the least attrative. But I figured this thread could use more men. And his being the first official male centerfold deserves some kind of comment. I’d say it’s true that women are more into situations than visuals.
[/QUOTE]

Speaking of which . . .

[QUOTE=mikeargo]
My favorite was the first centerfold I saw when I found a copy under a stack of my uncle’s Life magazines. I was 12 years old, and ever since I saw Dru Hart, Miss September 1968, I’ve had a thing for girls with long, straight, auburn hair.
[/QUOTE]

Simon Moon, one of the characters in Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea’s Illuminatus!, only dated black women. The reason given was that he experienced his first orgasm masturbating to the picture of a black “Pussyette.” Early imprinting. Don’t know if there’s any scientific (as opposed to anecdotal) evidence it often works that way.

Hmm… Lesseee… over a 30 year time-span…

Patty (Mrs. Jimmy Connors) McGuire
Petra Verkaik
Renee Tennison (bonus for having an identical twin!)
Hiromi Oshima
Did I mention Petra Verkaik? :smiley:

I always thought Kalin Olson would work…