<sigh>
Anna Nicole Smith…May 1992
but only THAT version of her!
<sigh>
<sigh>
Anna Nicole Smith…May 1992
but only THAT version of her!
<sigh>
Ahh yes… Shannon Long… not the one I can’t remember… but that’s another I rather liked 
I’m going to count only those that I actually saw in centerfold form, as opposed to downloading from the 'net. And since 1992 was my only year of purchasing Playboy, my source material is a tad limited. Still…
Stephanie Adams
Morena Corwin
Tylyn John
Roberta Vasquez was my first and I guess favorite centerfold. She was a police officer by trade and has since appeared in quite a few B movies.
Goddamn, that’s great! See, running into just one post like this is worth the price of a year’s subscription.
To address the OP: Understanding that I’ve probably seen less than 2% of all the centerfolds, one I did see stands out… Barbi Benton. “GULP!”
I completely agree, back when Pam was a penniless nobody she was something else.
[Sex Pistols]
That girl’s fine looking man
She’s something else
[/Sex Pistols]
(yes, I know it’s a cover but I love that version - not that I’ve heard another…)
Find Eddie Cochran’s version - the original and best.
My favorite was the first centerfold I saw when I found a copy under a stack of my uncle’s Life magazines. I was 12 years old, and ever since I saw Dru Hart, Miss September 1968, I’ve had a thing for girls with long, straight, auburn hair.
[QUOTE=Omniscient]
Jenny McCarthy (SFW) has always held a totally irrational allure for me. Thought she was drop dead gorgeous when I first saw her in Playboy at 18, then she parlayed that into some TV success and came across as having a really enjoyable, goofy personality that made her even more appealing. She defines “Playmate” and “Girl Next Door” for me.
Carmella DeCesare (SFW) is pretty special too. And that she seems to be bat-shit crazy is strangely exciting too, the antithesis to the “girl next door”, but still screaming hot.
[/QUOTE]
I thought she was pretty attractive til I saw her on “Girls Next Door” and realized she moves and talks and looks like a transvestite.
-FrL-
[QUOTE=Frylock]
I thought she was pretty attractive til I saw her on “Girls Next Door” and realized she moves and talks and looks like a transvestite.
-FrL-
[/QUOTE]
Carmella DeCesare, I mean.
-FrL-
Melinda Windsor, from 196x.
Even though I would have been about three when she was, er, active.
:: le sigh ::
[QUOTE=WordMan]
In March 2005, Jennifer and an associate, Stephen Santa, were arrested in Ohio for receiving stolen property, stemming from the burglary of a house trailer. Power tools worth about $600.00 were taken from the trailer. At the time, Jennifer was living in a nearby trailer.
[/QUOTE]
Ah yes, Jennifer Lyn Jackson (April 89). I first discovered her when somebody posted her photo on a celeb site (in the frenzied frontier days just before the Web went commercial) claiming it was Jennifer Aniston. Uh, no, definitely not JA. But damned cute all the same. After I learned who she was it took me years before I was able to get my hands on a copy of her PM video profile. Physically, IMHO, she’s a goddess. Exactly my type. Unfortunately, though, once she opened her mouth to say something, she turned out to be as smart as, oh, lichen. That may not matter to some folks, but to me, dumb is a huge turnoff. So I only watch that particular video profile with the sound muted.
I always had a thing for zombie centerfolds.
[QUOTE=Snooooopy]
The only problem is that the photographers always seem to have an insatiable need to be arty and shit for the celebrity pictorials. I’d rather they forgot about the black-and-white film and the distracting thematic stuff.
[/QUOTE]
Might not be the photographer*s fault. I think some of the celebs need to be convinced that the spead is artistic before they will agree to do nudity.
So we get B and W. sepia, weird visual effects, etc.
img40.imagevenue dot com/img.php?loc=loc97&image=c6ae71963_02_Toni_Ann_Thomas_cf.jpg
It helped that she looked a bit like Mary Tyler Moore.
Do zombie centerfolds give braaaaaaaain?
[QUOTE=rowrrbazzle]
It helped that she looked a bit like Mary Tyler Moore.
[/QUOTE]
It helped even more that she had great tits.
[QUOTE=Zebra]
Here is a link to a centerfold archive. It is safe.
[/QUOTE]
Is not. Possibly you have ads blocked, possibly they rotate the ad.
[QUOTE=Frank]
Is not. Possibly you have ads blocked, possibly they rotate the ad.
[/QUOTE]
And I’ve just realized that link is six months old and it’s very likely the ad wasn’t there then.
I guess there’s no reason to close this. It’s not a conversation, simply show-and-tell.
I remember Monique St. Pierre fondly. And Tracy Vaccaro (of whom I cannot seem to find any online pic).
Here’s a list of Playboy Playmates-of-the-Month who are famous for something else.
I really grooved on Traci Lords as a Penthouse Pet (in the notorious Vanessa Williams issue, September 1984) long before I even heard of her doing porn movies.