Whose music do you have the most of?

Clapton
Kenny Wayne Shepherd

**Correct.

Linda Ronstadt, especially if I include her work with the Stone Poneys and Trio.

Followed, oddly enough, by the Kingston Trio.

No contest. Jethro Tull.

Pink Floyd is probably next. After that, probably some old dead powdered wig dude.

Joe Satriani
Genesis
Yes

Not all music is on my phone, so I can’t count tracks, but I think Dylan is #1. I have all the released albums except some of the gospel ones, all the official bootlegs and a bunch of unofficial ones.

#2 is Mike Oldfield, but the track count is way down since Tubular Bells has only two tracks and Amarok only one.

The Beatles.

I have an extensive list of Zappa music, but it’s all on Spotify, so I don’t really have it on my computer.

I’m at work so don’t have access to my hard drive, but I’d guess either Robyn Hitchcock, R.E.M., Prince or Husker Du, all of whom I have about a million bootlegs of in addition to their official work.

1. Chopin
  2. Mozart
  3. Rachmaninoff
  4. Barbra Streisand
  5. Ella Fitzgerald
  6. The Beatles
  7. Johann Strauss Jr.
  8. Tchaikovsky
  9. Turtle Creek Chorale
  10. Brahms
  11. Verdi

James Otto-I have all three of his albums and all of his songs from various artists albums.
Alison Krauss-There may just be a hand full of songs from her that I don’t have yet.
LeAnn Rimes-I believe that I have everything officially released from her except her new song
Tanya Tucker-I have 20 of her albums, some of them being greatest hit compilation albums and 18 of her songs from various artists albums.
Trace Adkins-There may just be a handful of songs from him that I don’t have yet.
Darryl Worley-The only album from him that I don’t have yet is his newly released Christmas album.
Toby Keith-The only album from him that I don’t have is his 35 Greatest Hits album.
Kenny Chesney-The only album from him that I don’t have is his 2nd Greatest Hits album.
Brad Paisley-I have all of his albums.
Hal Ketchum-The only album of his that I don’t have is his European only released album named One More Midnight.
Brooks & Dunn-I have four of their albums.
SheDaisy-I have all of their albums.
Diamond Rio-I have five of their albums.

God bless you and them always!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Holly

Pity you never learned the difference between “who’s” and “whose.” :frowning:

JS Bach - over 200 CD’s.

Frank Zappa for me too. He produced so much material during his lifetime.

Second would be Hatsune Miku, the virtual Japanese idol, but that’s because so many composers and musicians have used her voice to create new music. No one musician could compete with that.

Black-Eyed Peas
Brassy
Suicidal Tendencies

I own about 200 tracks total, a lifetime of music, most of it is only one or two tracks by any artist. I own 2.25 BEP albums, both of Brassy’s, and the first album by the tendencies. Next closest would be The Art of Noise, with about 5 tracks.

It’s interesting how many Zappaphiles are here.

Including anthologies, official and unofficial bootlegs, etc., off the top of my head, I would say:

Pearl Jam
Modest Mouse
The Beatles
Animal Collective
Led Zeppelin
The Brian Jonestown Massacre
Radiohead
Mogwai
Clutch

Miles Davis, the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Jeff Beck.

Philip Glass, way out in front.

Brian Eno, alone in second.

If you’re talking about credited performers/artists, I don’t have an easy way of counting tracks, but I’m pretty sure I have more albums by The Kinks than anyone else.

If you’re talking about composers/songwriters, it must be one of the more prolific classical composers, like Bach or Mozart or Haydn, though I’m not sure which one comes out on top. If you limit it to songwriters who performed their own material (alone or as part of a group), by my estimation Terry Scott Taylor, Paul McCartney, and Ray Davies are the songwriters most prolifically represented in my music collection.

Coheed and Cambria:
6 studio albums
1 live album
4-disc live album set (they played their first 4 albums front to back)
1 live dvd

And I had another download of their set from when I saw them in Chicago (during 1 tour you could purchase a live recording of all the shows through their website but I think its lost forever on on an old/dead computer)