why do jews get a pass when it comes to racism?

Debate taken to the proper thread from ATMB:

Yes, you did. Surprisingly enough, your own words are not a lack of “reading comprehension” on my part. This girl, even if she liked you “[wouldn’t] marry you because you aren’t of the same religion” that that would “make [her] an elitist and a racist by definition.” Just as it would make any other Jewish woman who didn’t want to marry a gentile.
Ah, but you didn’t “explicitly” call her an elitist racist, so that’s totally different.

I’m reasonably certain that pretty much anybody reading along understands that’s an accusation that the girl (or any other Jewish girl who wouldn’t marry you because you weren’t Jewish) was an “elitist racist”. Especially since you’re now explicitly admitting that your whole argument boils down to ‘as a white person, if I did the exact same thing you did, wouldn’t I then be an elitist racist?’ That it’s an argument by analogy is not even disputable.
Your claims are nowhere near as subtle as you think.

Fictional, never happened, absolutely imaginary.
If you contend otherwise report it to the mods and they will fix it as you are not allowed to provide fake quotes of any other posters.

These games really are laughable. The first is a basic syllogism:

1. If you won’t marry someone “because you aren’t of the same religion”, you are “an elitist and a racist by definition”
  2. “Apparently a LOT of jews do” care about religion/culture and won’t marry outside of those.
  3. Therefore, “a LOT of jews” are elitist racists.

As for your denial that you’ve claimed Jews on a group get a pass on racism… people can still notice the title of the thread. It is "why do jews get a pass when it comes to racism? "
This, rather blatantly, means that you are claiming that “jews get a pass when it comes to racism”.

Your denial is, shall we say, less than persuasive.