Why do you idiots think Obama has a chance?

My gal don’t go for smokin’
Liquor just make her flinch.
Seems she don’t like nothing -
'cept my big twelve inch…

Record of a band that plays the blues.

Well played, worthy adversary.

[Blazing Saddles]

It’s twue! It’s twue!

[/BS]

Too perfect. :smiley: I’m gonna have to wonder if Inigo Montoya took that dopername several years ago with the sole intent of writing this post today. :smiley:

Anybody want a peanut?

" 'Scuse me while I whip this out."

Little bastard shot me in the ass.
Meaningless in this context, but my favorite Blazing Saddles joke.

Not to mention www.270towin.com, www.fivethirtyeight.com and www.electoral-vote.com.

I’m also unclear as to the intent of the OP. So here’s what MY point would have been if I’d made the OP. It’s a parody of the faith-based thought processes of those who still think it’s an even race, or even that a McCain win is, I can barely type this for the stifled laughter, more probable.

or all but one in this long-ass list: http://3bluedudes.com/ProjectDatabase.htm

Fade-in: He conquered fear, and he conquered hate, / He turned dark night into day, / He made his blazing message / A torch to light the way …

Candidate: Holy underwear! Ideas murdered! Innocent women and children blown to bits! We have to protect our phoney baloney jobs here, gentlemen! We must do something about this immediately! Immediately! Immediately! Harrumph! Harrumph! Harrumph!

Party: whistles Have you gone berserk! Can’t you see that man is a ni…
turning and realizing he is talking to the candidate rather than chairman
Hahaha, wrong person. he goes back to pull aside the chairman instead
Have you gone berserk? Can’t you see that man is a ni?

Party: Sir, we specifically requested an “American”. Well, to tell the family secret, his father was Kenyan.

Party: Sir, those are dummies.
Candidate: How do you think I’ll get elected?

Candidate to Voters: My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Candidate to Voters: You will be risking your lives, whilst I will be risking an almost-certain Academy Award nomination for the Best Supporting Actor.

Candidate to Party: You’ve got to remember that these are just simple people. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new America. You know … morons.

Candidate: Excuse me while I whip this out.

Joe the Plumber: Voter only pawn … in game of life.

Opposition Party: Throw up your hands. / Stick out your tush. / Hands on your hips, give 'em a push. / You’ll be surprised; you’re doing the voter mistake. / Voila.

Supporter: Vhy don’t you admit it? He’s too much of man for you. I know. You’re going to need an army to beat him! You’re finished. Fertig! Verfallen! Verlumpt! Verblunget! Verkackt!

Chief Justice: As chairman of the welcoming committee, it’s a pleasure to present a laurel and hearty handshake to our new … president.

Government: Are we awake?
Public: We’re not sure. Are we … black?
Government: Yes, we are.
Public: Then we’re awake … but we’re very puzzled.
[sub]I just started this to write the single “Joe the Plumber” line …[/sub]

Gitcher ass back in the car. We seen it first!

I thought that was Bull Moose Jackson.

Worth all the effort, Sir.
:slight_smile:

A wed wose. How womantic.

(Yes, I know I’m going backwards, but I love that part.)

You won’t tell anyone about the pie, will you?

What does Obama have a chance at?

“I’m getting to be an underground success around here.”

[QUOTE=Corner Case;10366335*Candidate: Holy underwear! Ideas murdered! Innocent women and children blown to bits! We have to protect our phoney baloney jobs here, gentlemen! We must do something about this immediately! Immediately! Immediately! Harrumph! Harrumph! Harrumph![/quote]
I didn’t get a “Harrumph!” from that man!

Three reasons: Hope! Change! and Yes We Can!

Give the Governor an harrumph!

Harrumph.

You watch your ass.