WHY DOES Bill Clinton help THE PLEADIANS?

BILL CLINTON is Helping the PLEADIANS and the GREYS STEAL all of the MEXICANS! They tried to STEAL ME, BUT my Faith in MEXICO was TOO STRong for them! MEXICO WIll fight BACK against the EVIL BILL CLINTON ALIENS, and then RETAKE the STOLEN US LANDS! WHy must BILL CLINTON HELP the Aliens? WHY DID HE sell out? I cannot under STAND WHY he doesn’t want to go TO THE PRomise land, MEXICO, and STATED IN REVELATIONS 3:7!

The DRAGONS in MEXICO must be PROTECTED from BILL CLINTON and the PLEADEANS who will STEAL all the MEXICANS to GET the DRAGONS! MEXICO IS the PROMISED LAND from Exodus and all WHITE PEOPLE need to Give BACk the MEXICN LANDS before the PLEADEANS STEAL the WHITE PEOPLE also! BILL CLINTON and the GREYS won’t stop the MEXICANS, they are TOO POWERFUL!

Have I been graped?

MEXICO IS GOOD! BILL CLINTON is EVIL!! HE TRIES to STEAL the MEXICANS! STOP HIM!

Okay, calm down. I’m calling him right now. Just get in the car, watch your head. “Hey, Bill…”

BILL CLINTON ALSO HATES THE TIME CUBE! HE IS HELPING dON KNOTTS AND MIT STEAL THE DRAGONS FROM THE ROPERS TO USE AGAINST TIME CUBE! EVIL BASTARDS!

[http://www.timecube.com/](Time Cube)

I did not have sex with that Pleidian, Plonica Pledinsky.

Is there a full moon out already ?

Hmm, I guess it is ‘witnessing’ of a sort…