Why the fuc*k can't NATO give Israel the same ultimatum as they gave serbia

I have absolutely NO idea where that damned smiley came from. None of this is at all amusing.

One of my posts has gone. WTF???

My, my, Quincy. This is fascinating. Do go on.

I’m not an expert, but I think they have altered some of the old treaty. Much was changed in 1999.

I can’t say for sure, but I think that NATOs restrictions for using atomic weapons aren’t so limited as they where before.

I was going to suggest a typo as well, the ‘j’ being close to the ‘N’. But then…

This is not irony, this is an antisemitic remark. And you even go on to prove it yourself.

Thank you for insulting the rest of the population of your country by confirming you are not just ignorant, but also one racist motherfucker.

And to think I actually stood up for you when you wanted to keep your nationality private.

I’m not a betting man, but I’m guessing that you like Ace of Base but not Clawfinger.

How about a wager on how many posts it takes for the Q to get banned?

Well Quincy, what kind of final solution do you propose to the jewish problem?

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by QUINCY’’’ *

Did you even fucking read my post? Do you know anything about me, you Nazi? I don’t think so. Where did I say anything that indicates that I can’t see that Israel does anything wrong?

I’m not upset because you disagree with Israeli policy. I disagree with Israeli policy on a lot of things. I’m upset because you are Nazi scum.

Quincy, Sharon was an idiot for going to the Temple Mount.

That said, you obviously have no idea what you’re talking about. Let me make two points.

1. The Temple Mount is in an area controlled by the Palestinians, who have nominally forsworn their organizing principle to destroy the state of Israel. They have tried to win public opinion by, among other things, pointing out that they could be entrusted with sites that are holy to more than one religion.

They have failed. Not only could they not control their more violent brethren on the Temple Mount (in the face of provocation, but more on that later), but they then sacked Jacob’s Tomb, a Jewish historical/sacred site that, I imagine, is also of interest to Christians.

1. Sharon told Arafat that he was coming, and asked Arafat whether the Palestinian Authority would be able/willing to protect him. Arafat said no. He therefore arrived with however many troops to “guard” him. (I may not have all the details right here, but it’s pretty close if not.) As I said earlier, very stupid and provocative. However, if you agree that his mere presence is enough of a provocation to warrant an armed attack by Palestinians, then fuck you very much you anti-Semite bastard.

2. (I realized the list had to have one more point. Hi Opal.) Dumbfuck, it was the Palestinians who purposefully targeted a school bus, in an attack which left a few people dead and lots of little kids without arms, legs, other body parts, or in some cases parents.

I am sorry that you are (I hope soon I can say “were”) a member of this Board.

Celyn - the M-W def. probably had a semicolon right before a right parenthese - if you didn’t disable smilies by checking the box, it would come out as the winking smiley.

If you suspect someone of being a troll, email a mod or admin, don’t post it. And, by the way, I’m waiting for you to ask to get your name changed, since you seem to have already reregistered without notifying the administration.

Lynn
Administrator
For the Straight Dope

Just sheer curiousity here, Lynn. I don’t quite follow from Voice’s post to yours. If the connection would lead to a troll-hunt or blow-up of some sort, please don’t answer. I’ve had enough of them for a while.

Sua

If, as seems apparent from the rest of your post, you mean the Palestinian Authority, you’re incorrect. The Palestinian Authority has absolutely no control, authority, etc., on any part of East Jerusalem, including the Temple Mount. IIRC, the Temple Mount is under the authority of a Muslim religious foundation, the name of which escapes me.

Not to turn a slamfest on a racist motherfucker into a GQ thread, but … oh, hell, I’ll just put my question into GQ.

Sua

Sua, then how was it that Sharon was talking to Arafat about protection? Or have I got the whole thing mixed up? He notified Arafat, and I had thought it was to try to arrange for the PA to do something (or not do something).

The Temple Mount is under the control of the Waqf. I’m not sure, but Arafat probably has some influence on them.

What you write here are nonsens from start to end and I wouldn’t be surprised if you where a jew.

**DO YOU THINK THIS CONFLICT ARE BETWEEN TWO EQUAL PARTS! **A lot of people talk as this is a war betwwen two equal parts.
PEOPLE MUST REALIZE that most what Israel do are calculated. This have been a calculated etnic clensing since the 40s.

ISRAEL PROVOCE THE OTHER PART SO THEY CAN JUSTIFY THEIR CLENSING.
The Palestinians are fighting for their existance. They have been humiliated by the jews for several decades. And of couses who else than the yanks support this occupation. (I’ve heard that Israel get $ 10 billion from USA each year to use on their army.)

Many nations have supported israel in the past and looked upon the Palestinians as terrorists. This is however starting to change now when more and more people get their eyes open and see that this isn’t so black and white.
People are beginning to see Israels real motives. They are beginning to understans the rage of the Palestinians.

I wonder why the jews never can’t get along with any people.
50 years or less! That’s what it took them to get the arabs as their enemies. And this is a people they never had any trouble with before in history. What will be the next group, the aborgines!

You know, Kyla, this is oddly reassuring. It reminds me why we needed a country of our own - so that we won’t be at the mercy of people like Quincy here.

Yeah, but could you manage to find one without destroying the life of other people.

Be quiet, worm.

I’m not here to represent any country.

I suggest that you should read some of my replies in this instead.

It’s one thing to discuss, to debate, to rant, even.

And in the Pit the standards are looser than in the rest of the board.

But there is never acceptance for racism or antisemiticism.

Quincy, you are way out of line here. Consider this your first and last warning. If we see anything like this again I will personally punch your ticket.

Kyla, it’s understood why you would take offense. (FTR, I’m plenty offended too.) However, please do not refer to other people on this board, even antisemites, as “Nazis.” Unless, of course, you see them in uniform goose stepping out of the bunker.

I’m closing this thread.

your humble TubaDiva
Administrator