Why was this post closed?

Pre-Meditative Mead

6 lb. honey. (I used honey from a beekeeper that put his hives
under apple trees)
1.5 gallons water
2 pinches Woodruff (Added when cool)
6 seeds Grains of Paradise crushed (Added after boil)
1 packet Cote De Blanc with 1.5 tsp yeast nutrient.

Brought to boil and held for 15 minutes, skimming off the coagulating albumin that rises to the top. Turn off heat add Grains of Paradise, let it cool just a bit more and add the Woodruff. Pitched the yeast at 78F. Fermented for 6 weeks, then racked and bottled, priming with 1/3 cup of dextrose. Aged for 6 months. This is a dry sparkling mead.

Czarcasm smells of bile, feces, and urine. He eats babies. His comments are boring and boorish. He blows his nose with out a tissue. His skills can be summed up by humming the theme to Dukes of Hazzard. His intelligence is on a level previously only fallen to by the likes of Fred Phelps and Jack Chick. He’s probably jacking off into the latest sock he caught. He dresses funny.

Is THAT what you wanted?

If it helps, I read your comment to Fyodor as dripping with icy (pardon the pun) sarcasm. It made me glad I wasn’t him, as I found it much scarier than direct anger.

Of course, now it appears that you’re just a big soft fluffy teddy bear who needs a tummy rubbing. Who wants his tummy rubbed? WHO’S A BIG TEDDY WITH A TUMMY??

Ahem.

And we cannot forget THIS

I swear Rodney Fucking Dangerfield gets more respect around here. :slight_smile:

Czarcasm, you’re such a NaziCommie!!!

[sub]happy now?[/sub]

:wally

Well you would get more respect if you didnt try to be so clever with your nickname on here…

Czarcasm: << Why is it the only BBQ Pit threads I get are polite puddles of treacle? It makes me look like a nice guy, and nice guys never get an Aministrators position. >>

I beg your pardon?

This is amazing! I went out to pick up a loaf of bread and some green olives for this olive loaf recipe I found, and apparently the neighbors cat jumped through the window, walked all over my keyboard, and then batted the mouse around.
That’ll teach me not to sign off when I leave the room. :slight_smile:

Good save, dude!

When the revolution comes around, I’ll vote for you to be an Admin. Unless someone else bribes me.

Ixnay on the evolutionray!